Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
Aside from some cosmetic differences to the exterior of the mobile suit, such as the unique crest on the head and the white paint scheme, there is little difference between the Enact Suille Palace Guard Type and its original model.
The Enact is a high performance mobile suit that is capable of transforming into a high speed jet fighter mode. Both modes are capable of aerial flight with the mobile suit mode providing greater mobility and the jet fighter mode providing greater speed. The Enact's linear rifle can be used in both modes. However the sonic blade used for MS close combat and the defense rod are limited to use only in mobile suit mode. The basic design is noted by Union scientist Billy Katagiri that most of the Enact's features and capabilities are virtually the same as the Union's SVMS-01 Union Flag mobile suit with only the exterior being original.
- 20mm Machine Gun
- The 20mm machine gun is mounted next to the drum cockpit. This rapid-fire armament is ideal for shooting down incoming missiles or small vehicles. The 20mm machine gun however is generally ineffective in against heavily armored targets like mobile suits.
- Defense Rod
- A standard defensive feature of AEU and Union mobile suits. The defense rod is a rotating rod usually connected to the elbow joint of the mobile suits left arm. The rod is capable of deflecting certain physical rounds such as bullets from a machine gun and in some cases a shot from a beam rifle by generating a plasma field. Like the SVMS-01 Union Flag's defense rod, it is lighter allowing the Enact to have an agility and speed advantage over its opponents.
- Linear Rifle
- Like the regular Enact the Enact Suille Palace Guard Type is equipped with a linear rifle. It fires electromagnetically-accelerated live rounds and was one of the most advanced weapons available before the introduction of beam weaponry.
- Sonic Blade
- The standard melee weapon of both the AEU's and Union's mobile suits. A sonic blade is a folding dagger-like weapon that incorporates a high-frequency oscillating blade. The vibrations of the oscillating blade greatly increase the weapon's cutting capabilities. The weapon has been known to cause pain to the ears of nearby people not properly protected. It can focus plasma in a sword shape to form a plasma sword.
- Depending on mission parameters, the Enact can be equipped with different missiles like air-to-air missiles, air-to-surface missiles or even surface-to-air missiles. These missiles are stored in the shin compartment, which when the missiles are fired would open to launch them.
- Drum Cockpit
- The drum cockpit is designed to reduce the G forces exerted on the pilot during the unit's flight. It achieves this by having the pilot sit in a lying down fashion. Overall this decreases the burden on the pilot. A sub-cockpit is located in the waist for escape purposes. This feature was originally from the SVMS-01 Union Flag.
- Visor AI
- This AI on the Enact is used to control the patterns made by the unit's visor. This feature was originally from the Union's Flag.
At an unknown point in time (between AD 2307 and AD 2312), the Middle Eastern Kingdom of Suille purchased several AEU-09 AEU Enact units and modified them into the AEU Enact Suille Palace Guard Type. These former cutting edge mobile suits were used to guard Suille's royal palace until in AD 2312, when the Memento Mori fired on Suille the palace and all of the Enacts guarding it were destroyed by the attack.
- The AEU-09RG AEU Enact Suille Palace Guard Type's appearance resembles the MSER-04 Anf which is guarding Azadistan.