Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
The latest MS developed by the Advanced European Union. As a solar energy model, the AEU-09 AEU Enact can accept a direct supply of power from the orbital elevator's generation system. The basic design is noted by Union Scientist Billy Katagiri to be heavily based on the Union's SVMS-01 Union Flag and shares many features such as the flight form transformation and armaments. The Enact is a high performance mobile suit that is capable of transforming into a high speed jet fighter mode. Both modes are capable of aerial flight with the mobile suit mode providing greater mobility and the jet fighter mode providing greater speed. The Enact's linear rifle can be used in both modes. However the sonic blade used for close combat and the defense rod are limited to use only in mobile suit mode. Like the Flag, the Enact also features weapon bays in the legs and the forearms.
The Enact Space Type has similar combat characteristics to the base model. The main difference is that the frame has been modified to bring out the Enact's full combat potential in space.
- 20mm Machine Gun
- The 20mm machine gun is mounted next to the drum cockpit. This rapid-fire armament is ideal for shooting down incoming missiles or small vehicles. The 20mm machine gun however is generally ineffective in against heavily armored targets like mobile suits.
- Defense Rod
- A standard defensive feature of AEU and Union mobile suits. The defense rod is a rotating rod usually connected to the elbow joint of the mobile suits left arm. The rod is capable of deflecting certain physical rounds such as bullets from a machine gun and in some cases a shot from a beam rifle by generating a plasma field. Like the SVMS-01 Union Flag's defense rod, it is lighter allowing the Enact to have an agility and speed advantage over its opponents.
- Linear Rifle
- A rifle that fires electromagnetically-accelerated live rounds and was one of the most advanced weapons available before the introduction of beam weaponry.
- Sonic Blade
- The standard melee weapon of both the AEU's and Union's mobile suits. A sonic blade is a folding dagger-like weapon that incorporates a high-frequency oscillating blade. The vibrations of the oscillating blade greatly increase the weapon's cutting capabilities. The weapon has been known to cause pain to the ears of nearby people not properly protected. It can focus plasma in a sword shape to form a plasma sword.
- Depending on mission parameters, the Enact can be equipped with different missiles. These missiles are usually stored in the shin compartment, which when the missiles are fired would open to launch them.
- Drum Cockpit
- The drum cockpit is designed to reduce the G forces exerted on the pilot during the unit's flight. It achieves this by having the pilot sit in a lying down fashion. Overall this decreases the burden on the pilot. A sub-cockpit is located in the waist for escape purposes. This feature was originally from the SVMS-01 Union Flag.
- Visor AI
- This AI on the Enact is used to control the patterns made by the unit's visor. This feature was originally from the Union's Flag.
The Enact Space Type is a space variant of the AEU-09 AEU Enact, it was likely developed at the same time as the base Enact model and launched in the year AD 2307.
Some months after the introduction of the Enact the Union, AEU, and HRL would unite together and create the United Nations Forces that would use the GNX-603T GN-X. This was the precursor to the establishment of the Earth Sphere Federation which would mass-produce the GN Drive Tau technology and production of previous mobile suit models such as the Enact would cease in favor for mobile suits of the GN-X series.
In the year AD 2312 the Earth Sphere Federation still deployed the outdated Enact units along with other outdated non-GN powered units due to the limited mass production of the GNX-609T GN-XIII and the fact that the non-GN mobile suits had a longer operation time than the GN Drive Tau-powered mobile suits. The Enact Space Type was mainly seen to be deployed by the anti-Federation organization Katharon. Unfortunately Katharon's Enacts were easily destroyed in engagements against the Federation and A-Laws forces, which deployed more advanced and more maneuverable GN Drive Tau-powered units such as the GN-XIII and GNX-704T Ahead.