The AGE-2A Gundam AGE-2 Artimes is one of the variants of the AGE-2 Gundam AGE-2 Normal featured in the Mobile Suit Gundam AGE ⇀EXA-LOG↽ and the Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Universe Accel/Cosmic Drive video game. The unit is piloted by Asemu Asuno.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
A proposed special form developed to defeat the Vagan's "Invisible Umbrella" Stealth System. High performance radar systems are built into both shoulder binders and function by analyzing fluctuations in the movement of cosmic dust, a type of interstellar medium, to indirectly determine the position of an object. Its search capabilities are equivalent to that of a battleship, and is capable of transforming into a "Glider mode" to operate as a high-speed tactical reconnaissance machine for search operations.
Its main armaments are the "Artimes Long-Range Rifles" mounted on the outer shoulder binders and a pair of rapid-fire "Beam Machine Guns" on the smaller inner binders. Gundam AGE-2 Artimes's optional weapons, the Twin DODS Cannons can be mounted on the tips of the Beam Machine Guns. These weapons can be rotated individually on the same axis and are capable of simultaneous multi-directional firing. For close-combat, the Gundam AGE-2 Artimes carries the Artimes Beam Saber which can function as a Beam Gun.
- Artimes Long-Range Rifle
- The Gundam AGE-2 Artimes' main armament are the charged particle rifles shown to be mounted externally on both shoulder binders. The rifles can can be rotated individually on the same axis and are capable of simultaneous multi-directional firing.
- Beam Machine Gun
- The Gundam AGE-2 Artimes is armed with a pair of rapid-fire "Beam Machine Guns" mounted between the Artimes Long-Range Rifles.
- Twin DODS Cannon
- Gundam AGE-2 Artimes' optional weapon for ranged combat. Each DODS Cannon can be mounted on the tips of the Beam Machine Guns.
- Artimes Beam Saber/Beam Gun
- The Gundam AGE-2 Artimes carries the Artimes Beam Saber for close combat. It can also function as a Beam Gun.
- Beam Saber
- A sword-like weapon that is used for close combat during battle. Like Gundam AGE-1, Gundam AGE-2's beam sabers are strong enough to pierce and destroy the Vagan's mass-production mobile suits such as Gafran, Baqto and Dorado with a single stab.
- The AGE System is the Special OS for the Gundam AGE-1 engineered by the lineage of the Asuno family. It researches the evolution of living beings by digitizing the mysteries surrounding it and collects battle data to customize itself. It grows alongside the pilot and is customized and used exclusively by the pilot itself. The only way for this system to be used, and for the Gundam to mobilize is by using the AGE Device.
In the Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Universe Accel/Cosmic Drive, instead of using the Double Bullet Pack, Asemu Asuno uses the Artimes Wear Pack in the Battle of Nortrum.
In the game, the Artemis wear is used in the final battle of Asemu's story, as opposed to the Double Bullet.