AGE-2DB Gundam AGE-2 Double Bullet
|Developed from||AGE-2 Gundam AGE-2 Normal|
|First Seen||141 A.G.|
|Last Seen||151 A.G.|
|Manufacturer||Earth Federal Forces|
|Operator||Earth Federal Forces|
|Known Pilots||Asemu Asuno|
|Overall Height||18.3 meters60.039 ft |
|Standard Weight||31.1 metric tons|
|Pilot Accommodations||Pilot only, cockpit in chest|
Technology & Combat Characteristics
The AGE-2DB Gundam AGE-2 Double Bullet Pack, which is created using the AGE Builder, was specially designed for dealing with multiple opponents simultaneously. Unlike the AGE-1 and the later AGE-3's alternate equipment, which were designed for different roles or environments, the Double Bullet equipment stands out as just an upgrade to enhance the AGE-2's overall performance. The machine is optimized for Asemu's dual wielding preferences. Also, the cockpit controls for the Gundam are changed.
The unit's standard weaponry were also replaced with newer weapons such as the Twin DODS Cannons that are mounted on the side, standard beam sabers on the rear skirts the Calf Missiles located on the legs giving the unit a great degree of firepower overall.
- Twin DODS Cannons
- The Twin DODS Cannons is the primary ranged weapon of Gundam AGE-2 Double Bullet. The Twin DODS Cannon has twice the power and range compared to the Gundam AGE-2 Normal's Hyper DODS Rifle. They can rotate in any direction, allowing them to shoot down enemy units without moving its arms. The rifles are mounted on the red binders which can also be dismounted and be wielded by hand-like normal DODS Rifles. while the red binders possess the ability to generate large beam sabers, allowing the pilot to quickly counter when there is no time to draw out its main beam sabers.
- Beam Saber
- A pair of beam sabers located on the rear skirt that can be used for close combat during battle.
- Large Beam Sabers
- Two large beam sabers is mounted in the red binders where Twin DODS Cannons are stored. The red binders are capable to emitted the large beam saber when the DODS cannons are removed.
- Calf Missiles
- Four Calf Missile Launchers were used for bombardment or distract the enemies. The launchers are mounted on the rear legs.
- The AGE System is the Special OS engineered by the lineage of the Asuno family. It researches the evolution of living beings by digitizing the mysteries surrounding it and collects battle data to customize itself, grows alongside the pilot and is customized and used exclusively by the pilot itself. The only way for this system to be used and the Gundam to mobilize is by using the AGE Device.
For the history of the AGE-2 Double Bullet, please see Asemu Asuno's page.
- ↑ Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Episode 24 "X-Rounder"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 HG 1/144 AGE-2DB Gundam AGE-2 Double Bullet manual
- ↑ 
- ↑