Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
The AGE-2DB Gundam AGE-2 Double Bullet Pack, which is created using the AGE Builder, was specially designed for dealing with multiple opponents simultaneously. Unlike the AGE-1 and the later AGE-3's alternate equipment, which were designed for different roles or environments, the Double Bullet equipment stands out as just an upgrade to enhance the AGE-2's overall performance. The machine is optimized for Asemu's dual wielding preferences and has new cockpit controls. The suit retains the standard beam sabers on the rear skirts, and has new weapons in the form of the Twin DODS Cannons and large beam sabers that are mounted on the shoulders, and the Calf Missiles located on the legs, giving the suit a great degree of firepower overall.
- Twin DODS Cannons
- The Twin DODS Cannons is the primary ranged weapon of Gundam AGE-2 Double Bullet. They are mounted on the red shoulder binders and can rotate in any direction, allowing the suit to shoot down enemy units without moving its arms. When required, they can be dismounted and be wielded like normal DODS Rifles.
- Beam Saber
- A pair of beam sabers located on the rear skirt that can be used for close combat during battle.
- Large Beam Sabers
- Two large beam sabers are mounted in the red binders where the Twin DODS Cannons are stored. The red binders are capable of emitting the large beam sabers only after the DODS cannons are removed. The large sabers allow the pilot to quickly counter enemy's melee attack when there is no time to draw out its main beam sabers.
- Calf Missiles
- Four calf missile launchers are mounted at the back of the legs, the missiles fired are used for bombardment or to distract the enemies.
- The AGE System is the Special OS engineered by the lineage of the Asuno family. It researches the evolution of living beings by digitizing the mysteries surrounding it and collects battle data to customize itself, grows alongside the pilot and is customized and used exclusively by the pilot itself. The only way for this system to be used and the Gundam to mobilize is by using the AGE Device.
For the history of the AGE-2 Double Bullet, please see Asemu Asuno's page.
- ↑ Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Episode 24 "X-Rounder"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 HG 1/144 AGE-2DB Gundam AGE-2 Double Bullet manual
- ↑ 
- ↑