The AGE-IIMG Gundam AGEII Magnum (SV ver.) (ガンダムAGEIIマグナム (SV ver.) Gandamu AGEⅡ Magunamu?) is a Gunpla appearing in Gundam Build Divers. A variant of the AGE-IIMG Gundam AGEII Magnum, it is built and piloted by Kyoya Kujo for Avalon.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
- Hyper DODS Rifle Magnum
- The same rifle as used by the Gundam AGEII Magnum. Based on the Gundam AGE-2's Hyper DODS Rifle, it not only has the ability to rotate beams in a drill form for more destructive power, but is also upgraded with larger energy charging capacity per shot, making it even more powerful. In Phoenix Mode, the weapon becomes the nose unit and draws power directly from the Gundam, resulting in higher energy consumption but also greater firepower. Can be stored on the rear skirt armor during MS mode.
- Beam Saber
- Like the Gundam AGEII Magnum, the AGEII Magnum (SV ver.) stores a pair of beam saber in the rear skirt armor.
- Shiguru Shield
- The same defensive armament mounted on the forearm's hardpoint as the Gundam AGEII Magnum. Over half of the shield is a blade, and apart from being used as a sword, it can also be used for a technical fighting style, such as attacking while in a defensive state.
- Beam Vulcan
- F Funnel
- Like the Gundam AGEII Magnum, the AGEII Magnum (SV ver.) has four F Funnels - close combat weapons that consist of blades incorporated into the wings. Inspired by the AGE-FX Gundam AGE-FX's C Funnels, they can be used as remotely controlled armaments and can be deployed even in Phoenix Mode. They can be used to deflect beam shots, and when functioning as remote weaponry, they can be used in formation attacks with the Gundam.
- The F Funnels can combine and shoot into the sky, forming a large golden, energy blade that is linked to the Shiguru Shield. Known as the 'Excalibur', the blade can destroy enemy unit in one strike. When required, the pair of new remote weaponry on AGEII Magnum (SV ver.)'s back can also be deployed as part of the 'Excalibur' attack, strengthening the energy blade's power.
- SigMaxiss Funnel
Special Equipment & Features
- A system based on Gundam AGE-FX's FX Burst, the AGEII Magnum (SV ver.) glows blue when it is activated. The FX-Plosion boosts the AGEII Magnum (SV ver.)'s capabilities, with its speed now being on par with GN-0000DVR/S Gundam 00 Sky's Trans-Am Infinity.
- Unnamed Combo Move
- The Phoenix Mode of AGEII Magnum (SV ver.) is wrapped by the Wings of Light of 00 Sky in "Higher Than Sky Phase", and transformed into an unique, golden five-pronged blade for slicing apart large enemy unit.
History of the Gundam AGEII Magnum (SV ver.) can all be found on Kyoya Kisugi's page
Notes & Trivia
- The Gundam AGEII Magnum (SV ver.) may be an homage to the SP colors version of the AGE-2 Gundam AGE-2 Normal.
- The Large Funnels bear a resemblance to the T-Bits used by the XMS-005 Thieleva.
- It also shares similarities with the GN-9999 Transient Gundam with their color schemes, use of remote weaponry, power enhancing systems and folded feet when airborne.
- ↑ Official profile (English)
- ↑ Gundam Build Divers Episode 23, The Fateful Two
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Gundam Build Divers Episode 24, Decisive Battle
- ↑ Gundam Build Divers Episode 25, A New World