The AMS-119C Geara Doga [Full Frontal Use] is an experimental high-performance Geara Doga variant featured in the Sony PlayStation 3's Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn video game. It is piloted by Full Frontal.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
It is an experimental Geara Doga variant for verifying the durability of components due to renovation of the original unit. Although it is touted as a Performance Improvement Type unit, the machine's balance deviated significantly due to excessive reinforcement. Originally, it was meant to be dismantled for spare parts, however, it is later boarded by Full Frontal to give the impression of the "Return of the Red Comet".
- Beam Sword-Axe
- The only close combat weapon of the Geara Doga is a beam sword-axe. It has two beam emitters, allowing it to produce beam blades in the shape of a typical beam saber, pick, or axe. The beam sword-axe is mounted on the rear skirt armor when not in use.
- Beam Machine Gun
- Similar to the beam machine gun used by the AMS-129 Geara Zulu, it features an additional sensor.
- Grenade Launcher
- A grenade launcher is attached below the barrel of beam machine gun. These grenades are not very effective against large ships, but are ideal mid-range anti-mobile suit weapons.
- As with most other Zeon type mobile suits, the Geara Doga mounts a physical shield on its left forearm. This shield also mounts a pair of two-tube grenade launchers, and contains carrying clips for four sturm fausts.
- Grenade Laucher
- A pair of small, two-tube, multi-launchers are mounted in the shield which can work as smoke dischargers or fire grenades.
- Sturm Faust
- A rocket-propelled warhead mounted to the end of a launch tube. This weapon is similar in design to early anti-tank weapons such as the Panzer Faust. The Geara Doga's shield includes a rack which carries four Sturm Fausts. The Sturm Fausts may be removed from the rack and fired as handheld weapons, or fired directly from the rack.
It is used by Full Frontal when the "The Sleeves" stole the MSN-06S Sinanju Stein and abandoned during the theft. It is later piloted by Neo Zeon remnants member Bath Panselinos, who descends to eastern Australia along with the Rebawoo in U.C. 0094.
Notes & Trivia
- ↑ "Mobile Suit Gundam UC Prismatic Mobiles 1", page 112.