AMS-120X Geara Doga Psycommu System Test Type
|Developed from||AMS-119 Geara Doga|
|Overall Height||20.5 meters67.257 ft |
|Max Weight||50.8 metric tons|
|Standard Weight||23.0 metric tons|
|Power-plant||Minovsky Ultracompact Fusion Reactor|
|Power Output||2160 kW2,896.608 hp|
|Pilot Accommodations||Pilot only (in panoramic monitor/linear seat cockpit in torso)|
The AMS-120X Geara Doga Psycommu System Test Type is a prototype psycommu test use mobile suit, it was featured in the original design series Char's Counterattack Mobile Suit Variations (CCA-MSV).
Technology & Combat Characteristics
The Geara Doga Psycommu System Test Type was built solely to develop the weapons used on Char Aznable's MSN-04 Sazabi. The unit was presumably built using a heavily modified Geara Doga frame and equipped it with Sazabi's weapons such as the scattering mega-particle cannon, the beam shotrifle, and beam sabers. Later it was used to develop the MSN-03 Jagd Doga.
- Beam Rifle
- Appears similar to the beam shotrifle used by Sazabi in the movie, the gun functions like a modern-day shotgun.
- Grenade Launcher
- Attached to beam rifle with five rounds.
- The Geara Doga PSTT has 6 funnels, three each stored on the shoulders.
- Grenade Launcher
- Stored in the shield.
- Beam saber
- The only close combat weapon of the Geara Doga PSTT are two beam sabers stored in the shield.
- On the Geara Doga PSTT's shield are three wire-guided incoms.
- Mega Particle Cannon
- The shield for the Geara Doga PSTT has 4 mega particle cannons mounted on the front.
- Scattering Mega Particle Beam Gun
- A powerful waist-mounted beam weapon.
Special Equipment & Features
- Psycommu System
One of the many Newtype-based MSes built for Neo Zeon, it boasted the same funnels that the Jagd-Doga had. It's only drawback was that it lacked any real mobility, thus it was scrapped, though not forgotten, as it was later used as the basis for the Sazabi and Jagd Doga. Only two units were known to have been built.