Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Technology and Combat Characteristics
This Geara Zulu belongs to Angelo Sauper, the chief of Full Frontal's elite guards, and is painted in his violet personal colors. The Geara Zulu was not a "high performance" mobile suit. Meaning that although the Geara Zulu's specs gives it a superior performance to the Geara Doga, its technology does not "push the envelope" as the mobile suits of the First Neo Zeon War did. Like the Geara Doga, the Geara Zulu's design was based on using simple and conventional mobile suit technology. This made the Geara Zulu fairly easy and cheap to mass-produce as well as simple to pilot since it does not have any difficult to use features such as a transformation system. In order to increase overall versatility the Sleeves have produced a wide variety of hand armaments that can be used by the Geara Zulu.
The Geara Zulu (Angelo Sauper Use) has modified shoulder and leg armor, a larger backpack possessing larger fuel tanks with a pair of dedicated generators and stabilizer, and has more detailed markings. It is usually equipped with a beam machine gun that has an underslung grenade launcher, and carries extra magazines on the front skirt armor. It also comes equipped with a lange bruno gun kai, extra fuel pods, and a shield.
- Beam Machine Gun
- The beam machine gun's design is (aesthetically) similar to that of the WWII German Sturmgewehr-44, it can shoot yellow beams and can be fired fully-automatic. The gun is powered by a replaceable energy pac, if the energy pac runs out of energy it can be replaced with a fresh one stored on the front skirt armor. It can attached with an optional grenade launcher.
- Grenade Launcher
- A grenade launcher is attached below the barrel of beam machine gun.
- Sturm Faust
- One of the most common weapons used by Zeon/Neo Zeon's Mobile Suit. It is weaker than the bazooka but trades off firepower for cost. This weapon was designed before the beginning of the One Year War as an anti-ship weapon, and can be used both in space and under gravity. Because it is a non-guided weapon, it is difficult to hit targets with high mobility.
- Hand Grenade
- This weapon is used by both the Earth Federation and Zeon. It is not very powerful or accurate. However, it is capable of performing different roles in the battle.
- Beam Tomahawk
- The only close combat weapon of the Geara Zulu is a single beam tomahawk, which, when not in use is mounted on the rear skirt of the suit. The head of the beam tomahawk has two beam emitters, one on the side that emits the axe-blade, and the second on top that emits a beam spike that can be used for stabbing attacks.
- The AMS-129 Geara Zulu can be equipped with two styles of shields. The first is a shoulder shield, similar to the model used on the MS-06 Zaku II, mounted on the right shoulder. The second is the shield used by the AMS-119 Geara Doga. Apart from being used for their standard purpose both shields can mount four Sturm Faust weapons.
- Lange Bruno Gun Kai
- The same weapon found on the AMS-119 Geara Doga Heavy Weapons Type. While the previous Lange Bruno Gun was able to fire only solid rounds, the improved version can fire beams.
- Beam Shot Rifle
- Based off of the same weapon used by the MSN-04 Sazabi, seen on Angelo Sauper's Geara Zulu. It has two barrels, one for the diffusing beam, and one that fires a normal beam. The shot rifle can also form a beam saber from the diffusion beam barrel for close combat.
- Submachine Gun
- A low damage weapon with a high rate of fire.
For more information on the Geara Zulu Angelo Sauper Custom's history, please go to Angelo Sauper's page.
Notes & Trivia
- Angelo's Geara Zulu appears as a playable unit in Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn. However, its appearance is based off its novel version due to its more pinkish hues and the presence of its shield.
- AMS-129 Geara Zulu (Angelo Sauper Use) on Gundam-Unicorn.net (English)
- AMS-129 Geara Zulu (Angelo Sauper use) on MAHQ