|First Seen||0088 U.C.|
|Last Seen||0096 U.C.|
|Known Pilots||Mashymre Cello|
|Overall Height||21.1 meters69.226 ft |
|Head Height||19.5 meters63.976 ft |
|Max Weight||78.3 metric tons|
|Standard Weight||52.7 metric tons|
|Power-plant||Minovsky Ultracompact Fusion Reactor|
|Power Output||1840 kW2,467.48 hp|
|Sensor Range||11200 meters36,745.407 ft|
|Pilot Accommodations||Pilot only (in panoramic monitor/linear seat cockpit in torso)|
|Max Acceleration||1.56 G|
|Rocket Thrusters||4 x 18400 kg40,565.045 lb |
Technology and Comabat CharacteristicsEdit
The AMX-101 Galluss-J was designed by Neo Zeon to serve as an urban combat mobile suit. In that capacity, it would serve as a "mopping up" unit after an area had been bombarded, likely from an AMX-102 Zssa. Apart from several missile launchers, the Galluss-J does not possess any powerful long-range weapons, instead specializing in close combat battle. For this purpose, the scientists of Axis seemed to have drawn inspiration from the MS-07 Gouf mobile suit series that appeared during the One Year War, and was noted for its excellent urban combat abilities. Like the Gouf, the Galluss-J was equipped with a set of light machine guns in the fingers of its left hand, weapons that were useless at long range but effective in close range. For additional power in hand-to-hand combat, the arms of the Galluss-J were designed to retract and, like a spring, gather potential energy before being released which adds power to attacks like punches.
- 2-tube Missile Pod
- Stored in the torso near the mobile suits left shoulder, this particular weapon is likely intended as a last resort in mid-ranged combat.
- Finger Launcher Machine Guns
- Mounted in the mobile suit's fingers are a series of small caliber machine guns. These weapons are intended for use in either close-range or for attacking small targets, including personnel and missles.
- Beam Saber
- The Galluss-J carries a beam saber for melee combat.
- Energy Gun
- Hand carried in use, this weapon serves as the Galluss-J's primary means of ranged combat It has a 4-tube missle pod on its left side and has a power rating of 3.8 MW.
- 4-Tube Missile Pod
- Attached to the Energy gun is a 4-tube missile pod intended to broaden the mobile suit's ranged combat ability.
One of the earliest Galluss-J units to be built was employed by Neo Zeon officer Mashymre Cello, who would use this mobile suit to attempt to ferret out the refugee AEUG battleship Argama from its hiding place inside Side 1's Shangri-La colony. That original prototype model was defeated by Judau Ashta in the MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam. The Galluss-J would see a limited production run throughout the Neo Zeon War and would commonly be used as a defense to guard Axis. During the latter days of the war, a number of these mobile suits were a part of Glemy Toto's separatist forces.
- AMX-101K Galluss-K
- AMX-101G Galluss-G