The AMX-107R Rebawoo is a prototype Newtype-use transformable Psycoframe mobile suit featured in the Mobile Suit Gundam UC: One of Seventy Two short animation feature at Gundam Front Tokyo's "DOME-G" on August 3, 2013.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
The AMX-107R Rebawoo is a AMX-107 Bawoo that has been modified and renovated by the Neo Zeon remnants "The Sleeves." By adopting Psycoframe in the nose portion of the lower torso (Rebawoo Nutter) and around the cockpit (Rebawoo Attacker), coordination during the Rebawoo's separation is now performed more smoothly. Moreover, the Psycoframe allows Newtype pilots to control the Rebawoo more easily.
- Beam Saber
- A pair of beam sabers are stored on the forearms.
- Beam Vulcan
- A pair of beam vulcans are mounted on the inner side of the chest intakes.
- 4-tube Grenade Launcher
- A pair of grenade launcher are stored on the forearms.
- Machine Cannon
- A pair of machine cannons are mounted in the top of the side skirt armor.
- Flexible Beam Gun
- Attached to the side of of each leg is a flexible beam gun that position themselves for the Rebawoo Nutter to use.
- AMM-06H Heavy Missile
- A total of 12 missiles can be carried by Rebawoo, three on each wings and three on each side skirt armor.
- Beam Rifle
- The Rebawoo uses the same beam rifle as used by the MSN-06S Sinanju. When the Rebawoo separates into the Rebawoo Attacker and Rebawoo Nutter, the beam rifle is attached to the underside of the Attacker.
- Though similar in shape to the original Bawoo's shield, the Rebawoo's shield lacks the mega particle cannons of the original and instead stores the Rebawoo's beam axes as well as a grenade launcher. When the Rebawoo separates into the Rebawoo Attacker and Rebawoo Nutter, the shield is attached to the underside of the Attacker.
- Beam Axe
- The Rebawoo uses two beam axes used by the Sinanju, and can store them similarly in its shield just like the Sinanju as well. By varying the output, the axes' beam blades can change shape, turning the weapon into beam sword-axes. When the pair of beam sword-axes are combined at the grip, they form a beam naginata. The beam axes can be used when stored on the shield as they are attached to movable mounts, allowing them to flip forward when required.
- Grenade Launcher
- Can be mounted on the underside of either the beam rifle or the shield.
Special Equipment & Features
- External Propellant Tanks
- The Rebawoo can be equipped with a pair of external propellant tanks to extend its operating time.
- Transformation/Docking Systems
- Rebawoo Attacker
- The torso with the cockpit fighter is dubbed the "Rebawoo Attacker". The unit achieves this configuration by tilting the head component forward, moving the arms to the bottom of the fuselage and extending the flexible wings and the wing backpack binders. It is armed with a beam rifle, beam vulcans, missiles and grenade launchers, boasting high offensive power. Also, with the optional shield attached to the underside of the fuselage, it could improve the aerodynamics of the aircraft.
- Rebawoo Nutter
- The remote-controlled lower torso is called the "Rebawoo Nutter". Unlike the original Bawoo Nutter, the Rebawoo Nutter is primarily controlled through use of the psychoframe-equipped cockpit. With its legs rotated to 90 degrees, the legs could be used as lumbar wings. Also unlike the original, the Rebawoo Nutter carried more offensive capabilities, with its machine cannons, flexible beam guns and missiles.
- The Rebawoo features Psycoframe technology to perfect the separation mechanic of the original AMX-107 Bawoo. The Psycoframe increases the coordination of the Rebawoo's lower torso (Rebawoo Nutter) and cockpit (Rebawoo Attacker) during separation, and allows Newtype pilots to control the Rebawoo more easily.
The AMX-107R Rebawoo was a modified AMX-107 Bawoo that featured Psycoframe technology, and unique "Sleeves" engravings which were applied to the unit's wrists and chest. The unit was originally intended to be piloted by Full Frontal, the leader of the Neo Zeon remnants "The Sleeves." However, after the Sleeves's acquisition of the MSN-06S Sinanju Stein, the modified Sinanju Stein (commonly known as the MSN-06S Sinanju) became Full Frontal's personal machine. Due to this, Full Frontal himself never piloted the Rebawoo. Instead, the Rebawoo was used by other Sleeves pilots and had seen battle several times.
One such battle occurred when the Rebawoo encountered the RX-0 Unicorn Gundam 02 Banshee and RX-0 Unicorn Gundam 03 Phenex while undergoing performances tests in a debris-filled shoal zone in December 3, U.C. 0095.
It also appears in the manga U.C. 0094: Across The Sky as one of the antagonist's main suit.
|UC 0096 Last Sun Mechanics|
FA-00100S Full Armor Hyaku Shiki Kai | FA-007GIII Full Armor Gundam Mk-III | MSN-001A1 Delta Plus | MSN-001X Gundam Delta Kai | MSZ-009BX Prototype ZZ Gundam (NITRO) | RGM-86R GM III | RGM-89S Stark Jegan | RIX-00PT GF-Tank | RIX-001 Gundam G-First | RIX-001［GA］ Gundam G-First-DX | RIX-003 Cannongan | RIX-003［GA］ Cannongan-DX | RX-0 Unicorn Gundam 02 Banshee | RX-0 Unicorn Gundam 03 Phenex
|Transporter / Supply Ship|
|Neo Zeon | Zeon Remnants|
| Mobile Suit|
AMS-129 Geara Zulu | AMX-009 Dreissen | AMX-014 Döven Wolf | AMX-107 Bawoo | AMX-107R Rebawoo | ATMS-09R Zuom | MS-05B Zaku I (Darmac Barlow Use) | MS-06F Zaku II | RMS-119 EWAC Zack
|Cruiser / Mother Ship|
Garencieres | Musai-class