Technology & Combat Characteristics
Used by Corin Nander to assist the Militia and Dianna Counter forces in their battle against the invading forces of Gym Ghingham. The technicians aboard the Soleil, hastily modified a AMX-109 Kapool, for Corin's personal use. Aside from the color change, the unit was fitted with a modified JMA-0530 Walking Dome hand over its right forearm allowing the use of hand-carried armaments and the ability to perform a 'Rocket Punch'-style attack. Besides these changes the unit still retained all of the Kapool's standard armaments and performance.
- Laser Beam
- A beam cannon located in the position of the mono-eye, thus nicknamed "beam eye". It has a relatively low power output, but its high enough to destroy the MS main camera; so, when it fires, the sensor would be covered by a protective filter.
- 8-tube Missile Launcher
- Each element of this 8-tube missile launcher can house several missiles. Due to the problems of a precise guide, they can be used only for ballistic attacks, hitting an area in the range of about 30 km.
- Sonic Blast
- The Sonic Blast could be considered a kind of mega particle cannon. Because of the seawater stored in the Kapool's double-layered armor being used in its cooling system and with the Kapool having enough generator output to drive high-output beam weapons even on land, this resulted in the Sonic Blast being a formidable weapon.
- Iron Nail
- These melee weapons consist of 3 large claws per hand, plus 2 small claws on the palm. Internally there is a movable frame structure, which allows enough strength to cut off an enemy mobile suit's armor plates. Outside of battle these claws would serve as good digging tools, at the Militia's excavation sites.
- 3-barrel Machine Cannon
- Optionally mounted on the left forearm, is a 3-barrel machine cannon. It can fire physical rounds at a rapid rate and possesses enough firepower to destroy lightly armored mobile suits with ease. However its effectiveness against heavy armor is very limited.
- Rocket Punch Glove
- A modified hand from the JMA-0530 Walking Dome, could be fitted over the right forearm. This allowed the Kapool to use hand-carried armaments such as the Minchi Drill. The suit could also launch the hand as a 'Rocket Punch'-style attack.
- Minchi Drill
- The Minchi Drill is a unique mace-like close combat weapon that is first seen used on the TAF-M9 Eagail. It is based on a shield machine (tunnel boring machine) used for excavations. This weapon can pulverize or even cut through mobile suits.
Notes and Trivia
|∀ Gundam Mechanics|
AMX-109 Kapool | AMX-109 Kapool Corin Nander Custom | Armadillo | High Heel | MS-05 Borjarnon Gavane Goonny Custom | MS-06 Borjarnon | NRS-P701R Godwin | OZ-10VMSX Gundam Aesculapius | SYSTEM ∀-99 ∀ Gundam
Armored Car | Gun Emplacement Truck
Bull-One | Hipheavy
|Cruiser / Mother Ship|
CONCEPT-X 6-1-2 Turn X | FLAT-L06D FLAT | G-838 Mahiroo | G-M1F Bandit | G-M2F Zssan | JMA-0530 Walking Dome | MRC-F20 SUMO | MRC-F31 Muttowooo | MRC-U11D Walking Dumpling | NRS-P701 Gozzo | SPA-51 Cannon Illefuto | SYSTEM ∀-99 ∀ Gundam | TAF-M9 Eagail
MR-SPI05Ω"Jet Stream" | MRC-C03 Bellona
|Cruiser / Mother Ship|
Almaiya class | Aspite | Gendarme | Soleil