Design & Development
As Gundam Barbatos fought many battles with it's pilot Mikazuki Augus, it was too damaged to repair. So Barbatos was temporarily left in the charge of the MS Workshop in Saisei, the home base of Teiwaz, and received an overhaul, through which Barbatos was tuned to deepen the link between the movement of the MS and the pilot's own senses using the Alaya-Vijnana System. While the body armor of this mobile suit is light, it is designed to most effectively fend off the impacts of being shot by a greater use of curved surfaces.
In order to improve compatibility between the mobile suit and the pilot with the Alaya-Vijnana System, the response rate of the frame is adjusted to harmonize with the velocity sensitivity of Mikazuki Augus's brain.
- This weapon is designed for close-range combat and was developed by Teiwaz's technicians as heavy equipment for Barbatos, whose shape is designed to avoid hampering the mobility of the machine upgraded to Lupus.
- 200mm Gun
- Mounted on forearms, but usable as a hand-held weapon for close-range combat.
- Rocket Gun
- Twin Mace
- The main weapon for Barbatos used in a melee.
- Backpack Arm
Notes & Trivia
- Barbatos is the 8th demon of the Ars Goetia.
- "Lupus" is Latin for "wolf".
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 HGIBO 1/144 Gundam Barbatos Lupus manual(Official English translation)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 HGIBA 1/144 Option Set 5 box text(Official English translation)