Design & Development
Like the Barbatos, the Gusion Rebake had accumulated lots of damage, so it was upgraded into a new form by Teiwaz, utilizing the recently acquired mechanical data from the Calamity War as well as Akihiro's combat records. It retains the high sensitivity sensor in the head and face open gimmick. New weapons were added, including those that are more specialized for close combat, as Akihiro had requested for enhanced close combat capabilities. The revision of the suit's equipment also improved the transfer rate of the huge energy generated by its two Ahab reactors. Akihiro usually uses the Gusion Rebake Full City for defense and escort.
- Knuckle Guard
- Additional armor stored in the forearm armor, it slides forward and mounts on the back of the hands when in use. Besides serving as small shields, the pair of knuckle guards can also be used offensively, and excels particularly in extreme close range combat where the enemy is caught by the Gundam's Sub-arms.
- Rocket Gun
- Stored inside the forearm armor, can't deal lethal blows.
- Arm Gun
- Mounted on the forearm armor's exterior.
- 120mm Long Range Rifle
- Same weapon as used by the original Gusion Rebake, it is a modified, long range version of the Graze's 120mm rifle. Thanks to the longer barrel and the added scope, its long range accuracy has been greatly improved. Up to 4 can be used simultaneously thanks to the Sub-arms.
- Scissor-Variable Rear Armor
- Mounted on rear as rear armor, it can be removed and used as a shield, or transform into a scissors-like melee weapon that can be used to crush enemy mobile suits.
- The sub-arms' power had been improved compared to Gusion Rebake's, giving it better performance in close-quarter combat.
- Sight Mode
- Thanks to the high sensitivity sensor in the head, the Sight Mode has high accuracy even when the suit is using four 120mm Long Range Rifles.