Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Amadeus is a fictional space battleship from Mobile Suit Gundam AGE.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
- Anti-Air Cannons
- The Amadeus is equipped with a large number of anti-air cannons (exact number currently unknown). The cannons appear to be able to adjust their angle in order to better target the enemy. The cannons also appear to be beam cannons.
- Double-Barreled Beam Cannons
- The Amadeus's primary anti-ship weapons are large scale double-barrel`s beam cannons, of which there are at least ten.
- 3-tube Missile Launcher/Anti-beam dispersal shell launchers
- Along the upper side of the ship are six launch tubes for anti-beam dispersal shells, mounted three to each side of the bridge. These are essentially missiles that detonate some distance away from the ship and release a substance that disperses beam weapons. They are similar to the anti-beam depth charge launchers of Cosmic Era warships, but with apparently greater range.Can also launch standard missiles.
- Amadeus, appears in episode 22. Its bow is similar in appearance to that of the Diva in its original configuration, albeit with a third, vertically-oriented catapult in between the two lateral ones, while its stern section is configured the same way as the Diva's Assault Landing Mode. It is unknown whether the Amadeus is able to transform into an Assault Landing Mode, however the placement of the third catapult suggests this is not likely, also with the addition of the third catapult it is reasonable to assume that it doesn't possess a Photon Blaster Cannon.