BMS-003 Shaldoll Rogue
|Developed from||RGE-C350 Shaldoll Custom|
|First Seen||151 A.G.|
|Manufacturer||Madorna Mobile Suit Workshop|
|Known Pilots||Jazooey Breeze|
|Overall Height||18.2 meters59.711 ft |
|Standard Weight||41.2 metric tons|
|Pilot Accommodations||Pilot only, in cockpit in torso|
Technology & Combat Characteristics
The Shaldoll Rogue is created by Madorna Workshop for the space pirates of Bisidian. The Shaldoll Rogue has extra thrusters, giving it more mobility, and a larger sensor than the regular Shaldoll. It is equipped with only basic weaponry: the DODS Buster attached to the right forearm, beam vulcans mounted on the sides of the head, a beam axe, and a beam saber for close combat.
- DODS Buster
- An specialized DODS Rifle used by the Shaldoll Rogue for ranged combat. Unlike the Shaldoll Custom, the Shaldoll Rogue's DODS Gun is fixed on its right arm.
- Beam Vulcans
- The Shaldoll Rogue were armed with beam vulcans, which are mounted on the side of its head. These beam vulcans are used to intercept incoming missiles and enemy units at close range.
- Beam Axe
- An axe-shaped close combat weapon used by the Shaldoll Rogue to cut through the armor of enemy mobile suits.
- Beam Saber
- A simple beam saber that allows the mobile suit to engage in close combat during battle.
- Sub Flight System Wayboard
- The Sub-Flight System is originally used by Earth Federarion in order to achieve atmospheric flight. Bisidian presumably obtained the Sub Flight System from the Earth Federation's Diva-class.
- Invisible Umbrella Stealth System
- The Shaldoll Rogue was equipped with the Vagan's Invisible Umbrella Stealth System which they have salvaged from the remains of Vagan Battleship as were seen in episode 39.
The Shaldoll Rogue is created by Madorna Mobile Suit Workshop, commissioned by the Space Pirate group Bisidian. The unit first sorited in A.G 151, in their search for the treasure Bisidian has been looking for for some time.