Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
The Shaldoll Rogue is a customised version of the Shadoll Custom created by Madorna Workshop for the space pirate group, Bisidian, and serve as the group's main mobile suit. It is painted in dark colors to lower detectability, and its right wrist joint has been modified into an equipment attachment point that usually mounts a DODS Buster. The other weaponry of the suit includes beam vulcans mounted on the sides of the head, a beam axe, and a beam saber for close combat.
- DODS Buster
- A specialized DODS Rifle used by the Shaldoll Rogue for ranged combat. Unlike the Shaldoll Custom's handheld DODS Gun, the Shaldoll Rogue's DODS Buster is fixed onto an attachment point built into the right forearm. The DODS Buster can be replaced by other weapons if required.
- Beam Vulcans
- Mounted in the head, the pair of beam vulcan guns are used to intercept incoming missiles and enemy units at close range.
- Beam Axe
- An axe-shaped handheld weapon used by the Shaldoll Rogue. It is the preferred close combat weapon as the Shaldoll Rouge usually attacks in a group, and in such a tight formation, an axe is easier to wield.
- Beam Saber
- A simple beam saber that allows the mobile suit to engage in close combat during battle, it is stored on the backpack when not in use.
Special Equipments & Features
- Invisible Umbrella Stealth System
- The Shaldoll Rogue was equipped with the Vagan's Invisible Umbrella Stealth System which they have salvaged from the remains of Vagan Battleship as were seen in episode 39.
The Shaldoll Rogue is created by Madorna Mobile Suit Workshop, commissioned by the Space Pirate group Bisidian. The unit first sortied in A.G 151, in search for the treasure Bisidian had been looking for.