|Known Pilots||Iwark Briar|
|Overall Height||18.0 meters59.055 ft |
|Standard Weight||50.3 metric tons|
|Pilot Accommodations||Pilot only, in cockpit in chest|
Technology & Combat Characteristics
The Desperado is designed with industrial-use in mind, and is mainly used for hard labor. It is designed for use in the most extreme environments. . It is equipped with a hydrogen engine  and works with heat-based tools, such as shovels and picks. Its frame is used in the development of the RGE-B790 Genoace. The Desperado can be armed with machine guns .
Despite being a construction mobile suit, Desperado can put up a good fight against other combat mobile suits.
- Heat Shovel
- A shovel thats used for digging and moving bulky objects and materials, it is a heat-based tool.
- Heat Pickaxe
- A pickaxe is a heat-based tool, that is mainly used for breaking rocky surfaces.
- ↑ Ukyo Kodachi "Mobile Suit Gundam AGE (Novel)", page 179, Kadokawa Shoten Publishing ,2012-02-01. ISBN 978-4-04-100147-9
- ↑ " MS Desperado February 26. 2012 Sunrise · MBS SOTSU Mobile Suit Gundam AGE official site"
- ↑ "Great Mechanic DX" 18, Futaba-Sha <MOOK Futaba-Sha>, 2011. ISBN 978-4575464603
- ↑ Episode 6 "The Light and Shadow of Fardain"