Technology & Combat Characteristics
The CMS-574X Xeno appears to be a general-combat mobile suit that served as the standard for Euba forces. For ranged combat they are equipped with a machine gun and for melee combat they are equipped with a spear with integrated machine guns.
- E15 Xeno Machine Gun
- A standard weapon for the Xeno, it is a shell firing weapon, that is clip-fed.
- A small shield carried in the left hand.
- A variety of hand grenade.
- A spear with internal machine guns.
- DODS Gun
- A new model of beam weapon introduced by the Diva and its allies. Much like the DODS Rifle it fires a spiraling beam, allowing it to punch through Gafran with ease.
The CMS-574X Xeno is an older model mobile suit left over from the old colony nation wars. It was originally used by the Euba faction. After the Silver Chalice treaty ended the war the Euba mostly disappeared. However units could still be found in the Fardain colony by 115 AG, put to use by old Euba loyalists to fight against Zalam loyalists. Euba outsourced production of the Xeno to the Madorna Workshop based on data received from Yark Dole.
After UE forces interfered in the battle between Zalam and Euba factions, both factions entered a temporary alliance to defend Fardain from further attacks by the UE. As Don Boyage charged towards the UE mothership, he gave the command over the Zalam faction to Euba's leader, Ract Elfamel. With the Zalam leader's death, Elfamel has announced a Zalam-Euba Alliance.