|First Seen||115 A.G.|
|Manufacturer||Madorna Mobile Suit Workshop|
|Operator||Madorna Mobile Suit Workshop|
|Known Pilots||Flit Asuno|
|Overall Height||18.2 meters59.711 ft |
|Standard Weight||44.2 metric tons|
|Pilot Accommodations||Pilot only, in cockpit in torso|
Technology & Combat Characteristics
The Shaldoll is a customizable MS produced by the Madorna Workshop  . It is designed as base MS customized for client preferences and several variations are known to exist.. Its frame is used as the base for the WMS-GEX1 G-Exes.. Its armor appear to be quite strong as it appears to be able withstand the Zedas's beam vulcan attack with no apparent damage whatsoever.
The Shaldoll is equipped with the several basic weaponry such as DODS Guns, beam vulcans, and Shields. Madorna's unit is equipped with a more powerful Mega Beam Launcher, which is able to destroy the remains of the Fa Bose in point-blank range.
- DODS Gun
- A mass produced beam weapon of the Gundam AGE-1's DODS Rifle. Usually not as powerful as the DODS Rifle, it still has enough force to take down UE mobile suits in one shot.
- The Shaldoll's defensive armament. A fairly standard shield that can withstand damage better than the Genoace's.
- Beam Vulcan
- The Shaldoll were armed with beam vulcans, which are mounted on the side of its head. These beam vulcans are used to intercept incoming missiles and enemy units at close range.
- Mega Beam Launcher
- The Mega Beam Launcher is the standard long ranged armament of Madorna's Shaldoll. Thought it's power output is unknown, it's shown it can disable a remnant of the Fa Bose in point-blank range.
CMS-B/67 Shaldoll mobile suits were in use by AG 115 and potentially for some years before that. The only known units were built and utilized by the Madorna Mobile Suit Workshop. At some point after the Battle of Ambat the Shaldoll would be used for a new design, the RGE-C350 Shaldoll Custom, a more militarized mobile suit used by the Federal Forces for colony defense.
- ↑ January 25. 2012 Sunrise · MBS SOTSU . Official Mobile Suit Gundam AGE site "MS Shaldoll"
- ↑ The Shaldoll was designed by Mukured Madorna himself. A combat variation known as the B Type is suggested to have been used in constructing Woolf's G-Exes. Vol. 2 Gundam AGE novelization, p.68
- ↑ "Shadoll Custom" Assembly Instruction Manual, 1/144 scale HG Gundam AGE , No.18, Bandai, (2012)
- ↑ Hobby Japan Gundam AGE First Modeling Guide 2011. ISBN 978-4798603315