Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ever since its foundation, Earth Federation was governed by the Olfenoa family. The government structure of Earth Federation in Advanced Generation is unknown. In A.G. 142, commander Flit Asuno revealed the failed colonization project on Mars and its cover-up done by the Olfenoa family, which tried to hide from being framed as guilty and leading the family to collaborate with Vagan. After Froi Olfenoa's capture and the following purge against the other collaborators, a new government was set up. It's assumed that the new government has no relation with the former one.
Earth Federation Military
The Earth Federation Forces (EFF) are the armed forces of the Earth Federation and all orders to either branch of the Earth Federation Military are directed from the Earth Federation Forces headquarters Big Ring. While they're behind in mobile suit development compared to Vagan, after the appearance of the Gundam the Earth Federation worked to study its technology in detail. While the AGE System was not mass-produced, technology such as the various weapons and the basic frame of the AGE-1 were widely adopted. Due to this revolution in technology, the Earth Federation Forces progresses to strengthen their military arms.
Known Military bases
- Ambat (abandoned)
- Arinston Base (destroyed)
- Big Ring (Headquarters/destroyed)
- Brucia (capital city)
- Luna Base
- Nortrum (production facility)
- Olivernotes Base
- Rostroulan (Federation Central Command in A.G. 164)
Earth Federation Forces Personnel
- Froi Olfenoa (Status: Executed) - The former Earth Federation Prime Minister. Receives capital punishment and executed for treason in A.G. 142.
- Hendrick Bruzar (Status: K.I.A.) - Commander of Arinston base in A.G. 115. KIA during the evacuation of Nora.
- Flit Asuno (Status: Retired) - The pilot of the AGE-1 Gundam AGE-1 Normal and its variants, In A.G. 140, promoted to Commander of Earth Federation Forces Headquarters. Retired by A.G. 164.
- Grodek Ainoa (Status: Deceased) - Deputy commander of Arinston base. Captain of Diva in A.G. 115. Killed in A.G. 141 by Arabel Zoi.
- Millais Alloy (Status: Retired) - Diva ship operator in A.G. 115. Captain of the Diva in A.G. 140.
- Woolf Enneacle (Status: K.I.A.) - Diva mobile suits commander in A.G. 140. Pilot of WMS-GEX1 G-Exes and WMS-GB5 G-Bouncer. Killed by the xvm-dgc Khronos in A.G. 141.
- Vargas Dyson (Status: Retired) - Diva mobile suit mechanic in A.G. 115.
- Dique Gunhale (Status: Alive) - Diva mobile suit mechanic in A.G. 140.
- Adams Tinel (Status: Alive) - Diva ship operator in A.G. 115.
- Largan Drace (Status: Alive) - An pilot of the RGE-B790 Genoace in 115 A.G. and RGE-B890 Genoace II in 151 A.G.
- Dian Fonroid (Status: Unknown) - Initial captain of Diva before Grodek took command of the ship in A.G. 115.
- Edward Ottawa (Status: Alive) -
- Onnette Corey (Status: Alive) -
- Walt Bedd (Status: Alive) -
- Iino Resin (Status: Alive) -
- Stoller Guavaran (Status: Unknown) - Commander of Earth Federation Forces 8th Space Fleet, Special Detachment forces in A.G. 115.
- Asemu Asuno (Status: Defected) - The pilot of the AGE-1 Gundam AGE-1 Normal and its successor, the AGE-2 Gundam AGE-2 Normal and its variants during A.G. 141. Pilots the AGE-2DH Gundam AGE-2 Dark Hound in A.G. 164. He defects to the Bisidian in 151 A.G.
- Arisa Gunhale (Status: Alive) - The pilot of the RGE-G1100 Adele Unit 1 in A.G. 141.
- Max Hartway (Status: Alive) - The pilot of the RGE-G1100 Adele Unit 2 in A.G. 141.
- Obright Lorain (Status: K.I.A) - Federation pilot of the RGE-B890 Genoace II in A.G. 141 and RGE-B893CO Genoace O-Custom in 164 A.G. Killed by the Xvb-fnc Fawn Farsia during the battle of La Gramis in A.G. 164.
- Remi Ruth(Status: K.I.A.) - Diva mobile suit mechanic in A.G. 141. Killed by a xvv-xcm Zedas M in A.G. 141.
- Frederick Algreus (Status: Alive) - Chief of staff in A.G. 140. The Commander of Earth Federation Forces of Rostroulan headquarters after the destruction of Big Ring in 164 A.G.
- Romary Stone (Status: Retired) - Diva ship operator in A.G 141.
- Kio Asuno (Status: Alive) - The pilot of the AGE-3 Gundam AGE-3 Normal, its variants, and AGE-FX Gundam AGE-FX in A.G. 164.
- Natora Einus (Status: Alive) - Captain of the Diva in A.G. 164.
- Seric Abis (Status: K.I.A') - Mobile suits commander of the Diva in A.G. 164. Pilot of the RGE-G2100C Clanche Custom. Killed in the battle of La Gramis by the Diva's "Photon Blaster Cannon" in A.G. 164.
- Shanalua Mullen (Status: K.I.A.) - An pilot of the RGE-G2100 Clanche in A.G. 164. Killed by a ovm-ww Wrozzo during the battle of Rostroulan in A.G. 164.
- Jonathan Gistab (Status: K.I.A) - An pilot of the RGE-G2100 Clanche in A.G. 164. Killed by the Xvb-fnc Fawn Farsia during the battle of La Gramis in A.G. 164.
- Derek Jackrow (Status: K.I.A.) - An pilot of the RGE-G2100 Clanche in A.G. 164. Killed in the battle of La Gramis by the Digmazenon Cannon in A.G. 164.
- David (Status: K.I.A.) - An pilot of the RGE-G2100 Clanche in A.G. 164. Killed in battle during the battle of Olivernotes in A.G. 164.
- Aaron Simmons (Status: Deceased) - Commander of Luna Base in 164 A.G. He defects to the Vagan and hands control over the Luna Base to them. Killed by the xvb-fnc Fawn Farsia piloted by Fram Nara when she discovers that he killed two Vagan soldiers in an attempt to escape the Luna Base.
- Girard Spriggan (Status: K.I.A.) - The pilot of the XMS-00S Thielva who defected to the Vagan in 164 A.G. Killed by the AGE-1G Gundam AGE-1 Glansa during the battle for Luna Base in A.G. 164.
|Anime||Gundam AGE | Episode Listing|
|Topics||Characters | Locations | Mobile Suits | Technology | Warships and Spacecraft|
|Books||Story of the Beginning | First Evolution - Second Evolution - Final Evolution - 〜Climax Hero〜 | -UNKNOWN SOLDIERS- | ⇀EXA-LOG↽ | Treasure Star | Gundam AGE Novel | Memories of Sid|
|Gunpla||High Grade Gundam AGE|
|Video Games||Try Age | Gundam AGE Cosmic Drive/Universe Accel|
|Timelines||Advanced Generation | After Colony | After War | Anno Domini | Build Fighters | Correct Century | Cosmic Era | Future Century | Mars Century | Post Disaster | Regild Century | SD Gundam | Universal Century|