Extreme Gundam Carnage Phase
|Developed from||Extreme Gundam|
The Extreme Gundam Carnage Phase is a prototype artillery mobile suit. It is featured in "Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs" arcade game. It is an original MS designed by Kunio Okawara. It is one of the forms of it's original: Extreme Gundam
Technology & Combat CharacteristicsEdit
The Extreme Gundam Carnage Phase is designed to be a heavy artillery unit. Aside from the original armaments on the Extreme Gundam, Extreme Gundam w/Carnage Phase were armed with four beam rifles, four flame bullet launchers, unknown numbers of Container Missiles and two beam cannon while possessing the capabilities to uses black hole cannon. Like any Armor Packs, it were capable to generate an Energy Field.
- Beam Rifles
- Flame Bullet Launchers
- Beam Cannon/Black Hole Cannons
- Container Missiles
- Energy Field
- Armor Packs
- The Extreme Gundam Carnage Phase can have its armor exchanged for different armor packs for different capabilities.
The Extreme Gundam is a pilot-less mobile suit. Inside it is a bodiless core named "Ex".
- Extreme Gundam
- Extreme Gundam Tachyon Phase
- Extreme Gundam Ignith Phase
- The beam rifle and shield designs are made to resemble a electric guitar and a guitar case respectively. This is a tribute to the pilot of the Extreme Gundam, who is voiced by Gackt.