Technology & Combat Characteristics
The G-Parts [Hrududu] was a departure from previous optional parts, as the unit itself could function as an independent support craft and was also equipped with a cockpit that can accommodate a pilot. The Hrududu takes inspiration from the concept of the G-Fighter developed as a support mecha for the RX-78-2 Gundam during the One Year War. However, It lacks the ability to perform midair docking and conversion as the G-Fighter. Before a sortie, it is either attached to the Hazel Custom or launched separately as a support machine.
The Hrududu's wing units are unique as they each feature different functions. The booster wing unit functions as a supplemental thruster, and the claw wing unit.
- Claw Unit
- The claw unit is equipped a hardpoint(s) for carrying weapons and energy packs, and the claw unit itself unfolds into an articulated claw with a Beam emitter.
- Beam Emitter
- The beam emitter within the Claw Unit can function as either a beam gun or beam saber, and by combining the barrel of the long blade rifle to the beam emitter, it is able form a beam cannon.
- Beam Reflector Shields
- Long Blade Rifle
- A long beam rifle with a blade, similar to Zeon Heat melee weapons, along the barrel.
- The unit's name is derived from hrududu, the Lapine word for "machine" or "motor vehicle" from Richard Adams novel Watership Down.
- G-Parts [Hrududu on MAHQ]