|Developed from||WMS-GEX1 G-Exes|
|First Seen||115 A.G.|
|Manufacturer||Madorna Mobile Suit Workshop|
|Head Height||18.2 meters59.711 ft |
|Max Weight||47.2 metric tons|
|Pilot Accommodations||Pilot Only, Cockpit in Torso|
Technology & Combat Characteristics
Lhuga-Exes is a customized version of the G-Exes, which Lhuga requested from the Madorna Mobile Suit Workshop, to replace her old CMS-574X Xeno. During Treasure Star's visit to the shop, she requested to copy Woolf Enneacle's famous customized mobile suit, the engineers developed a second unit and also basing it on the AGE-1 for its development.
The G-Exes Custom, like the original, also focuses more on mobility and agility, utilizing the improved back boosters for improved flight and evasion. Another interesting feature is that it has two Shoulder Boosters on shoulders, giving it a lot more speed but also allows it to evade incoming attacks better. Its armor possesses the ability to withstand a Gafran's beam vulcan attack with no apparent damage whatsoever. It is also equipped with new weaponry such as the beam rifle, two Beam Sabers, and a shield.
- DODS Rifle
- The basic long ranged armament of the G-Exes. It also produces a spiral spinning effect of the beam as it fires and is able to do significant damage to Vagan units.
- Beam Vulcan
- Two missiles are stored within each side armor.
- The G-Exes Custom's defensive armament. A elongated shield that covers most of the G-Exes
- Beam Sabers
- The G-Exes Custom is armed with two Beam Sabers which has a greatly increased power output and capable to destroy Vagan mobile suits such as Gafrans and Baqtos in one strike.
Special Equipment and Features
- Shoulder Boosters
- Two Shoulder Boosters were equipped into the G-Exes Custom, allowing it to have additional speed.
The G-Exes Custom is built at the Madorna Workshop prior to Lhuga's request. Seeing Lhuga is a big fan of Woolf and his white mobile suits in battle, she decided to built the same MS for her but with minor modifications she suggested.