Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
The G-Bomber is a modified version of the G-Fighter, and has improved armaments including several missile launchers and a new pair of arms located under the fuselage. As a result, it can function as a bomber (like its name suggests) and more. Thus, it is classified as an all-purpose machine instead of a support machine like its predecessor. Like the G-Fighter, the G-Bomber is composed of two components, the G-Parts A consisting of the nose section, beam cannons and treads, and the G-Parts B consisting of the main body. The machine can function even if its G-Parts A are destroyed, with the G-Parts B able to combine with the top half of the LM312V04 Amethyst Victory Gundam into a form similar to RX-78-2 Gundam + B-Parts.
- Air-to-Air Missile
- The G-Bomber possesses a bomb bay within its undercarriage, which is revealed only when the treads are moved away or destroyed. When the bomb bay opens, an enormous quantity of air-to-air missiles shaped like the toe claws of the MA-08 Big Zam are released.
- Beam Cannon
- Like the G-Fighter, the G-Bomber possesses a pair of beam cannons located above its nose section.
- Grappling Arm
- The G-Bomber's undercarriage mounts a pair of claw mounted arms with shoulders similar to those of the RX-78 Gundam, they are mainly used by Akira for grappling enemy units. When grappling an opponent, the G-Bomber can deploy its treads as a chainsaw-like weapon.
- Missile Launcher
- The G-Bomber possesses four 10-tube missile launchers on top of its wings, which can be used to fire numerous guided missiles.
For G-P.A.R.T.S DELTA G-Bomber's history, please go to Akira Suga's page.
Notes & Trivia
- The G-Bomber's grappling arms are similar to the Grapple Ships from the anime Outlaw Star.
- The shape of the G-Bomber's Air-to-Air Missiles is a reference to Akira's appearance being a homage to Sleggar Law.
- The "DELTA" in the G-Bomber's model number may be a reference to its wing shape, specifically its similarity to the Northrop Grumman B-2 Spirit, which is a delta winged strategic bomber.