The G-Sky Easy appears in the Mobile Suit Gundam series.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
G-Sky Easy is created by combining the FF-X7 Core Fighter from either the RX-77-2 Guncannon or RX-75-4 Guntank with the B Block section from the G-Fighter. This is also notably the only combination that does not involve using any of the RX-78-2 Gundam's modular components (the G-Bull Easy uses two shields for defense), enabling the Gundam to remain active during this combination.
- 25mm Vulcan Gun
- The Core Fighter is equipped with a total of four 25mm Vulcan guns, with a pair of two guns located rear the tip of left and right nose cone, respectively. The Vulcans are primarily used to ward off advancing enemies, shoot down missiles, or hitting other fast moving targets. They also made good use as an anti-aircraft and anti-personnel weapons. They are, however,not very effective in piercing heavy armor (though they had shown the ability to do severe damage to Mobile Suit's if fired at point-blank range) and thus were not often used against larger, more heavily armored foes.
- Missile Launcher
- Two missile launchers are located in the Core Fighter's main body, one in the left and the other in the right side. The launchers are open-hatched design, and pops up from the top surface when in use. Each launcher was initially equipped with only a single air-to-air missile, but later upgraded with four missiles each. These rocket-propelled weapons were used for bombardment and to deal damage to heavily armored enemies.
- AIM-79 Air-to-Air Missile
- AIM-77D Air-to-Air Missile
- One AIM-77D Air-to-Air Missile can be mounted optionally on each of the Core Fighter's wings via the wing pylons.
Special Equipment & Features
G-Sky Easy was seen only once during the Federation's Operation Odessa by Hayato Kobayashi after his Guntank was disabled. The only difference with the G-Sky configuration is that Gundam's Bottom Flyer and Core Fighter were used, and Guntank's original Core Fighter piloted by Hayato Kobayashi would be used with G Parts B.