Technology & Characteristics
An issue with previous mobile suits was the slow response speed of the rigid single-jointed frame. The G2-Saviour uses a double-jointed frame, which has overall improved the flexibility and responsiveness of the frame. Overall it is an improvement over the original G-Saviour in terms of speed and maneuverability. However, due to the changes to the frame, the area from the knee to the ankles of the mobile suit have become bulky, so thrusters have been added to increase mobility.
- 30mm Vulcan Guns
- A pair of vulcan guns located in the head. Not as powerful as beam weapons, but good for shooting down enemies who are up close.
- Beam Saber
- A single beam saber used for close range combat.
- Beam Shield
- A shield that is emitted from a beam generator located on the left arm. Its strength is unknown.
- MC-1- through MC-6- and MPC-1- through MPC-4- Compatible Hand Weapons
- A variety of weapons developed by Illumunati that can be equipped to the G-Saviour. The only one seen is the Beam Rifle.
Notes & Trivia
|G-Saviour Video Game Mechanics|
G-SAVIOUR G-Saviour Origin | G-SAVIOUR G-Saviour Space Mode | G-SAVIOUR G-Saviour Terrain Hover Mode | G-SAVIOUR G-Saviour Terrain Mode | G2-Saviour | G3-Saviour | G3-Saviour Ground Attack Mode | G3-Saviour Intensive Attack Mode | J-Saviour | J-Saviour High Mobility Mode
|Cruiser / Mother Ship|
|Congress of Settlement Nations|
Bugu II | CAMS-14 Raid | CAMS-15 Raiven | CCMS-03 Bugu | CCMS-04 Spearhead | Spearhead Type B | Spearhead Type C