- 30mm Vulcan Guns
- A pair of vulcan guns located in the head. Not as powerful as beam weapons, but good for shooting down enemies who are up close.
- Beam Saber
- A single beam saber used for close range combat.
- Beam Shield
- A shield that is emitted from a beam generator located on the left arm. Its strength is unknown.
- MC-1- through MC-6- and MPC-1- through MPC-4- Compatible Hand Weapons
- A variety of weapons developed by Illumunati that can be equipped to the G-Saviour. The only one seen is the Beam Rifle.
|G-Saviour Video Game Mechanics|
G-SAVIOUR G-Saviour Origin | G-SAVIOUR G-Saviour Space Mode | G-SAVIOUR G-Saviour Terrain Hover Mode | G-SAVIOUR G-Saviour Terrain Mode | G2-Saviour | G3-Saviour | G3-Saviour Ground Attack Mode | G3-Saviour Intensive Attack Mode | J-Saviour | J-Saviour High Mobility Mode
|Cruiser / Mother Ship|
|Congress of Settlement Nations|
Bugu II | CCMS-03 Bugu | Raid | Raiven | Spearhead | Spearhead Type B | Spearhead Type C