Technology & Characteristics
After the G-Saviour suffered heavy damage from previous battles, the members of the Illuminati redesigned and restored the G-Saviour with newer parts provided by the developers of the Saviour series. The unit is given a design overhaul as well as newer weaponry and enhancement parts designed for all-terrain combat. Despite the change in design, the key component of the G3-Saviour is the same as the original.
Like other mobile suits in the Saviour series, the G3-Saviour can use different modules to suit the combat situation. The Space Mode features additional thrusters and verniers on its skirt and backpack for batter maneuverability on land. The Ground Attack Mode features long-range assault capabilities on land, and is equipped with missiles and a long-range beam rifle. It also features wheels on its feet for faster terrain movement. The Intensive Attack Mode features two backpack-mounted beam cannons and a long-range beam rifle.
- 30mm Vulcan Guns
- A pair of vulcan guns located in the unit's head. Although not as powerful as beam weapons, they are useful against close ranged targets.
- Beam Saber
- A single beam saber used for close range combat.
- Beam Shield
- A shield that is emitted from a beam generator located on the left arm.
- MC-1- thru MC-6- and MPC-1- thru MPC-4-compatible Hand Weapons (including Beam Rifle)
- A variety of weapons developed by Illumunati that can be equipped to the G-Saviour. The only one seen is the beam rifle.
Notes & Trivia
- The G3-Saviour shares a similar appearance with the F90II Gundam F90II.
|G-Saviour Video Game Mechanics|
G-SAVIOUR G-Saviour Origin | G-SAVIOUR G-Saviour Space Mode | G-SAVIOUR G-Saviour Terrain Hover Mode | G-SAVIOUR G-Saviour Terrain Mode | G2-Saviour | G3-Saviour | G3-Saviour Ground Attack Mode | G3-Saviour Intensive Attack Mode | J-Saviour | J-Saviour High Mobility Mode
|Cruiser / Mother Ship|
|Congress of Settlement Nations|
Bugu II | CCMS-03 Bugu | Raid | Raiven | Spearhead | Spearhead Type B | Spearhead Type C