Technology & Characteristics
After the G-Saviour suffered heavy damage from the last battle, the members of the Illuminati redesigned and restored the G-Saviour with newer parts provided by the developers of the Saviour Series. The unit is given a design overhaul as well as newer weaponry and enhancement parts designed for all terrain combat. Despite the change in design, the key component of the G3-Saviour is the same as the original.
- 30mm Vulcan Guns
- A pair of vulcan guns located in the unit's head. Although not as powerful as beam weapons, they are useful against close ranged targets.
- Beam Saber
- A single beam saber used for close range combat.
- Beam Shield
- A shield that is emitted from a beam generator located on the left arm.
- MC-1- thru MC-6- and MPC-1- thru MPC-4-compatible Hand Weapons (including Beam Rifle)
- A variety of weapons developed by Illumunati that can be equipped to the G-Saviour. The only one seen is the beam rifle.
Notes & Trivia
- The G3-Saviour shares a similar appearance with the F90II Gundam F90II and the F90III-Y Cluster Gundam.
|G-Saviour Video Game Mechanics|
G-SAVIOUR G-Saviour Origin | G-SAVIOUR G-Saviour Space Mode | G-SAVIOUR G-Saviour Terrain Hover Mode | G-SAVIOUR G-Saviour Terrain Mode | G2-Saviour | G3-Saviour | G3-Saviour Ground Attack Mode | G3-Saviour Intensive Attack Mode | J-Saviour | J-Saviour High Mobility Mode
|Cruiser / Mother Ship|
|Congress of Settlement Nations|
Bugu II | CCMS-03 Bugu | Raid | Raiven | Spearhead | Spearhead Type B | Spearhead Type C