|Developed from||G-Saviour Origin|
|First Seen||224 U.C.|
|Known Pilots||Reed Fox|
|Overall Height||18.7 meters61.352 ft |
|Head Height||18.2 meters59.711 ft |
|Power-plant||Ultracompact Minovsky Fusion Reactor|
|Pilot Accommodations||Pilot Only|
Technology & Characteristics
After the G-Saviour suffered heavy damage from the last battle, the members of the Illuminati redesigned and restored the G-Saviour with newer parts provided by the developers of the Saviour Series. The unit is given a design overhaul as well as newer weaponry and enhancement parts designed for all terrain combat. Despite the change in design, the key component of the G3-Saviour is the same as the original.
- 30mm Vulcan Guns
- A pair of vulcan guns located in the gundam's head. Not as powerful as beam weapons, but good for shooting down enemies who are up close.
- Beam Saber
- A single beam saber used for close range combat.
- Beam Shield
- A shield that is emitted from a beam generator located on the gundams' left arm. Its strength is unknown.
- MC-1- thru MC-6- and MPC-1- thru MPC-4-compatible Hand Weapons (including beam rifle)
- A variety of weapons developed by Illumunati that can be equipped to the G-Saviour. The only one seen is the beam rifle
- The G3-Saviour shares the same appearance with the F90II Gundam F90II, the F90III-Y Cluster Gundam and the F91 Gundam F91.