GF13-011NC Dragon Gundam
|First Seen||60 F.C.|
|Known Pilots||Sai Saici|
|Head Height||16.4 meters53.806 ft |
|Max Weight||17.0 metric tons|
|Standard Weight||7.4 metric tons|
|Power-plant||Ultracompact Fusion Reactor|
|Pilot Accommodations||Pilot Only, in 360 degree cockpit using Mobile Trace System and Core Lander|
|Armor||Gundarium Alloy Super Ceramic Composite Rare Metal Hybrid|
Technology & Combat Characteristics
A mobile suit focusing on the power and might of a Chinese Dragon, the Dragon Gundam boasts high combat capabilities. The headpiece of the Dragon Gundam can be used as an improvised whip.
- Feilong Flag
- White poles that can generate a variety of beam constructs. Sai mostly used them offensively by combining two flags into a long staff that could produce an energized spearhead at its tip or a beam flag to block enemy attacks. The beam flags could also be thrown around the battlefield to confuse and trap an opponent. In Super-class! Mobile Fighter G Gundam, Sai's Gundam also displays the ability to use Feilong Flags as nunchaku.
- Bladed Braid
- The Dragon Gundam's golden braid was tipped with a sharp blade. Like its arms, the braid was highly mobile, being able to extend great distances and spin rapidly.
- Dragon Claw
- Large golden claws mounted over the Dragon Gundam's forearms, armed with flamethrowers and crushing strength. While active, the claws shifted forward to conceal the Gundam's hands and the mecha's arms would frequently extend, giving them the appearance of giant snakes.
- Dragon Fire
- A jet of intense flames fired from the Dragon Claws.
- Houka Kyouten Juuzetsujin
- Shin Ryuusei Kochouken
- The Dragon Gundam's ultimate attack and the pinnacle of Sai's Shaolin martial arts, only accessible in Hyper Mode. After absorbing an immense amount of energy through the gem in its chest, the Dragon Gundam manifests greenish-yellow flames behind it in the shape of a swallowtail butterfly's wings. These flames vastly enhance the Gundam's capabilities, enabling it to fly and envelop itself in an intense aura that overcame the GF13-017NJII God Gundam's Burning Finger attack. It was believed to be a suicidal technique, but Sai survived his first use of it, and it became a part of his regular arsenal.
- Graviton Hammer Ryuusei Kochouken
- A combination attack with GF13-013NR Bolt Gundam, used to defeat Gundam Heaven's Sword in the series, It involves the Dragon Gundam using the Shin Ryuusei Kochouken to land on top of an airborne target, driving it towards the ground. Once the target is in range, the Bolt Gundam uses its Graviton Hammer technique, striking the foe and binding it in the energy chain of the Bolt Gundam's flail. To finish the attack, the Dragon Gundam drives its spear into the victim's weak point, inflicting heavy damage. The technique was named in Super Robot Wars J.
For Dragon Gundam's history, please go to Sai Saici's page.
- Death Dragon
- Dragon Gundam Night Combat Type
- A black colored Dragon Gundam. There are no technical changes from the original other than the black coloration, which allows it to sneak up on enemies in the dark of night.