Technology & Combat Characteristics
The Gundam God Master is the God Gundam, which has been evolved with DG Cells (similar to how GF13-001NH Kowloon Gundam became GF13-001NHII Master Gundam). It has two internal power regulators, linked together into a ∞ symbol. It has "right hand of god" and "left hand of devil", as well as "G" champion belt.
- Vulcan Gun
- Mounted in the head, presumably unchanged from God Gundam's.
- Machine Cannon
- Housed on the clavicle section, presumably unchanged from God Gundam's.
- Beam Sword
- A pair of sword-like beam weapons that are stored on the hips, presumably unchanged from God Gundam's.
- God Devil Slash
- Gundam God Master's version of Bakunetsu God Slash.
- Horetsu Devil Finger
- Gundam God Master's version of Bakunetsu God Finger. The whole body of Gundam God Master turns a dark red color when it uses this move, except for the eyes and head sensor which remain green.
- Sokyoku God Devil Finger
- Gundam God Master's ultimate attack. Gundam God Master activates the Horetsu Devil Finger, then focuses more energy into its right hand to activate the God Finger and grasp the hands together, turning the whole body into hyper mode gold. The Gundam God Master then strikes the Devil Finger at enemy's chest followed by God Finger, then releases the energy in the form of a powerful energy blast at pointblank range. Upon activating the hyper mode, the left eye of Gundam God Master glows red but the right eye glows blue.
|Gundam Try Age Original Mechanics|
| Mobile Suit|
ASW-G-71 Gundam Dantalion | Gundam F91RR | Gundam Try Zeta | NZ-000SP Queen Mansa Septet | NZ-333 ϝ Azieru | RX-0 Full Armor Unicorn Gundam Plan B | 煌黒機動 Gundam Dryon III
| Mobile Armour|
KRX-001 Full Burst Psyco Gundam
| Mobile Fighter|
GF13-017∞ Gundam God Master