Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The GF13-050NSWII Super Nobel Gundam (or High Mobility Type Nobel Gundam) is a Mobile Fighter for the nation of Neo Sweden. It is the successor unit to the GF13-050NSW Nobel Gundam featured in the manga adaptation of Mobile Fighter G Gundam. It is piloted by Allenby Beardsley.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
Built during the end of the 13th Gundam Fight, the Super Nobel Gundam is the successor unit to the Nobel Gundam. With the unit being redesigned and overhauled greatly, it possessed powerful specs and and power compared to its predecessor unit. The overall mobility and speed is greatly increased as well thanks to the added thrusters all over its body. Like its sister unit, it is equipped with the same weaponry such as Vulcan Guns and and Beam Ribbon, however it lacked the predecessor's Berserker System, which was proven to be too dangerous to the pilot.
- Vulcan Gun
- Triggered by the pilot's brain waves, it is a standard weapon fitted on over half of the Gundams in the 13th Gundam Fight. Used mainly for hindering opponents.
- Beam Ribbon
- Improved from beam swords, they can be used as whips in combat.
- Crescent Hoop Shot
- Thruster Unit
- Although the Super Nobel Gundam lacked the Berserker System, it makes up for it with excellent mobility and speed. In achieving this, the Super Nobel Gundam is equipped with 10 vernier thrusters (6 in shoulders, 2 in the back and 2 in the back ribbon tail binders). These thrusters allows the unit to exhibit impressive speed and mobility, giving it superior battle capabilities in space.
With the destruction of the Walter Gundam in the end of 13th Gundam Fight, Allenby recovers from DG cell infection and later fought using the Super Nobel Gundam with the World Gundam Federation in the final battle against the Devil Gundam.
Since the event contradicts with the anime series, it's an unofficial mobile fighter.
- Super Nobel Gundam is named after Swedish scientist Alfred Nobel, the man who invented dynamite and the namesake of the Nobel Prize.
- Where the Nobel Gundam resembled Sailor V, the Super Nobel Gundam resembled Sailor Moon's super upgrade from Sailor Moon S and Sailor Moon Super S, which was known as Super Sailor Moon.
Articles & References