- Vulcan Gun
- Head mounted vulcan guns used for close range defense or for thwarting movement.
- Beam Cannon
- A pair of hidden beam cannons mounted in Nero's shoulders.
- Gladiatorial Spike
- A quartet of claw-like stilettos deployed from the back of Neros's right hand. Used for close range combat.
- Satyricon Beam Cannons
- The Neros Gundam's primary built-in weapon, a series of 16 beam cannons installed in groups of eight in each leg. The Satyricons are used to replicate Michelo's kicking attacks and can also fire their blasts in a 360 degree spread.
- Axe and Shield
- Non-cannon weapons based on those used by Roman Gladiators. Featured only in the toy version
- Silver Legs
- Used in the first episode, the leg Satyricon beam cannons are focused onto a target. It can also fire randomly, as shown when destroying several surrounding buildings. GF13-017NJ Shining Gundam's arm guards can block a direct hit from this move without serious damage.
- Known as Silver Feet in the English Dub
- Rainbow Legs
- An attack Michelo developed after being enhanced with DG-cells and being readmitted to the Gundam fight by Neo-Hong Kong's prime minister Wong Yunfat. Similar to his Silver Leg, but instead of a single energy blast, Michelo fires a barrage of multi-colored energy blasts with one kick. Known as Spectrum Beam Kick in the English dub.
The Gundam representing Neo Italy, the country had a long history of combat, most notably the Roman Empire of the ancient world. While the GF13-055NI Neros Gundam may have been in the tradition of the old Roman Empire, Gundam Fighter Michelo Chariot was not. As a Mafia boss, Michelo and his gang of thugs terrorized Neo Italy, and Michelo used his Neros Gundam for his crimes. The Neros Gundam's armament consisted of two head-mounted vulcan guns, shoulder beam cannons, gladiatorial spikes in its knuckles and 16 satyricon beam cannons built into its legs. The beams on the right leg could be fired in unison to form a powerful beam attack known as Silver Legs. Michelo's battle with Domon Kasshu was the first of the 13th Gundam Fight, and he was disqualified when Domon destroyed the Neros Gundam's head. Despite being arrested by the police, Michelo showed up again at the Gundam Fight Finals in Neo Hong Kong as a lackey of the traitorous Master Asia. Having sold his soul to the JDG-00X Devil Gundam and being infected with DG cells, Michelo acquired new powers and a new final move: the Rainbow Legs. In the Finals, Michelo faced Domon in combat again, and his Neros Gundam strangely transformed into the Gundam Heaven's Sword after being defeated by Domon's GF13-017NJII God Gundam.
Notes and Trivia
- Neros Gundam takes it's name after the infamous Roman Emperor Nero, who was rumored to have started a major fire in Rome to clear the way for an opulent palace, along with numerous other atrocities.
- Neros Gundam's Satyricon Beams are named for the ancient Roman play, The Satyricon, which as the name suggests, was a satire of Roman culture.