Technology & Combat Characteristics
A repaired version of the 00 Raiser, the 00 Raiser GN Condenser Type retains many of the 00 Raiser's features, but lacks two compatible GN Drives necessary to create the Twin Drive System. Since the only GN Drives capable of creating a Twin Drive were being installed on the GNT-0000 00 Qan[T], the unit was instead equipped with two high-capacity GN Condensers. The 00 Raiser GN Condenser Type is derived from the GN-0000GNHW/7SG 00 Gundam Seven Sword/G's test data, but its operation time appears to be more limited than most Tau units.
After the destruction of 00's GN Drives in 2312, Celestial Being went through a technical innovation and was able to create an identical system using only GN Particle Tanks. Essentially a "Twin Condenser System", it is basically using the Twin Drive System theory but using a pair of Large GN Condensers instead of GN Drives. The concept was being worked on by Sherilyn Hyde some time before the ELS Conflict and appears to have been completed and equipped on the current 00 Raiser Condenser Type. Its performance (especially in Trans-Am) appears to greatly surpass 00 Gundam Seven Sword/G using two Large GN Condensers in non-Twin Drive configuration during previous trials, though its Trans Am time limit is still considered to be quite short as it does not possess any GN Drives.
- GN Micro Missile
- GN Beam Machine Gun
- GN Vulcan
Special Equipment & Features
See also: Setsuna F. Seiei's History After the restoration of the 00 Gundam after the battle against the Innovades, Celestial Being conducts a series of tests to see if 00 can utilize Trans-Am now that it lacks the Twin Drive System as its power source by testing several GN Drive/GN Particle Tanks combination's. During these tests, they also tested the viability of the new GN Sword II Blaster as a weapon developed specifically for a True Innovator. They find that the refitted 00 is unable to use Trans-Am with the single Drive plus single particle tank configuration, but is able to use it for a total of 0.03 seconds with the double Particle Tank configuration. Despite the new limitations in its abilities, 00 had no problem dispatching the unexpected enemies encountered during some of the tests.
During the ELS Conflict, Setsuna had the option of using 00 Gundam with either the Seven Sword/G or the 0 Raiser equipment set. He chose the latter because he wanted to emphasize communicative ability instead of combat ability.
Notes & Trivia
- Much like the Exia Repair series, Dynames Repair and Seravee II, the 00 Raiser GN Condenser Type had the "RE" designation added to its number to denote it's repaired status.
- ↑ Master Grade 1/100 GN-000GNHW/7SG 00 Gundam Seven Sword/G model kit manual - Twin Drive System section
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Mobile Suit Gundam 00V Senki Mission 10 "Inspection"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Mobile Suit Gundam 00 The Movie -A wakening of the Trailblazer-
- ↑ Master Grade 1/100 GN-0000+GNR-010 00 Raiser model kit manual - Twin Drive Section
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Mobile Suit Gundam 00V Senki Mission 18 "Fight for Dialogue"
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Master Grade 1/100 GN-0000GNHW/7SG 00 Gundam Seven Sword/G model kit manual