Technology & Combat Characteristics
In GN Armor form, the armor is co-piloted by Lasse and Setsuna; the full aspects over its controls are not fully defined and its capabilities are based on observation. In battle, Setsuna has full control over Exia while Lasse seems to handle mainly propulsion and the MA's cannons during combat. Setsuna's influence over the MA seems to be limited to its control over the armor's GN Beam Guns, Large-Size GN Swords, and the GN Claws; he relies on Lasse for evasive maneuvers, firing the cannons, and deploying its GN Field against enemy fire. Should the GN Arms becomes critically damaged, Exia can simply pull itself out of the MA and resort to MS combat.
- GN Claws
- Refined version of the GN Claws from the GN-001/hs-A01D Gundam Avalanche Exia`, the GN Arms' claws are only usable in MA mode. However, unlike the Gundam Avalanche Exia`, the GN Arms' claws cannot create a beam saber at the tip.
- Large-Size GN Cannons
- Two large cannons are built on top of the GN Arms and act as its main weapons. Although they consume a lot of GN Particles, they are capable of generating beams that are as powerful as Gundam Virtue's GN Bazooka. Their full power however is only usable when the GN Arms is combined with Exia. When combined with the Ptolemaios as part of the Assault Container, they are also used as the main guns of the ship.
- Large-Size GN Swords
- Notably the most defining feature of the GN Arms Type-E, are it's two large GN Blades, one on each side of the unit for melee combat. Each large GN Sword has a GN Beam Gun stored behind the blade for ranged attacks. They are equipped with the same system as Exia's GN Sword, and thus are able to pierce GN Fields. Due to their increased size, their destructive power has greatly increased.
- GN Beam Guns
- A single GN Beam Gun is stored behind each of the Large-Size GN Swords. As they were primarily designed for suppression fire, their attack power is not so high. However since they are installed on arms that can move freely, they have a wider targeting range than the Large-Size GN Cannons.
- Utilizing the power of a Gundam's GN Drive, GN Arms can siphon the GN particles from a solar furnace to generate a particle field.
- GN Arms alone can't utilize Trans-Am, but by siphoning GN particles from a Gundam, Trans-Am power can be shared in between both units when linked together.
In the final events of A.D. 2308, UN Forces successfully fended off Celestial Being. Last standing Gundam Meister, Setsuna F. Seiei, and Lasse/GN Arms Type-E fought against Alejandro Corner/Alvatore. The GN Arms Type-E managed to defeat the enemy MA, but Lasse/GN Arms Type-E was severely damaged from the battle and unable to continue the fight. After Setsuna/Exia defeated Alejandro/Alvaaron and subsequently disappeared, Lasse was rescued but it is unknown if the GN Arms Type-E was salvaged.
Articles & References
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 High Grade 1/144 GN Arms Type-E + Gundam Exia (Trans Am Mode)
- ↑ Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Season 1 Episode 25
Notes & Trivia