Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
The GN-XII Cannon is one of the variants of the GNX-607T GN-XII that is created for a specific combat role, and is developed based on the Gundam Thrones' combat data. Like the stock GN-XII, the suit has miniaturized GN Particle Generators on the shoulders and waist as well as hardpoints on the shoulders and waist for carrying additional weaponry. What set GN-XII Cannon apart is the mounting of a large GN beam cannon on the right shoulder hardpoint that is based upon Gundam Throne Eins' GN Mega Launcher. Another new addition to the suit is the long range targeting camera on the head that is surrounded by the four standard head cameras. This camera is similar to the one on GN Cannon, indicating the possibility that the technology is leaked by the Innovators.
- GN Beam Saber
- For melee combat, the GN-X is equipped with two beam sabers which are capable of cutting through just about anything except a GN Field.
- GN Claws
- A secondary melee weapon unique to the GN-X series of mobile suits is the GN Claw, which utilizes GN particles to enhance the cutting ability of the mobile suit's claw like fingers. It is mainly used as a last resort in close combat.
- GN Vulcan Gun
- The GN-X is equipped with two GN Vulcan guns that are not very powerful against mobile suits but are useful in intercepting incoming missiles and laying down a suppressive field of fire.
- GN Cannon
- One of two optional weapons that can be mounted on the shoulder hardpoints of the GN-XII is a GN cannon. Derived from the data of GNW-001 Gundam Throne Eins, the GN cannon is a high output particle cannon that can easily destroy mobile suits in a single shot.
In A.D. 2309, a UN Forces base is attacked by an anti-UN group that appeared before Katharon formed. The base was a trap and the UN Forces sent their Flags, Enacts, Tierens, and GN-XIIs to take down the terrorist mobile suits. The GN-XIIs consisted of three mobile suits, a standard GN-XII, a GN-XII Sword, and a GN-XII Cannon that entered the battle with Fon Spaak in his Gundam Astraea Type F2; Fon Spaak had a hard time in defeating the three GN-XIIs, which attacked in perfect unity.
The anti-UN forces also have a difficult time dealing with GN-XIIs, Flags, Enacts, and Tierens, but lost only a single mobile suit to the UN forces. Fon Spaak activated his Trans-Am and was able to destroy the GN-XII Sword and GN-XII while at the same time saving a member of the anti-UN terrorist group.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Gundam Weapons, Mobile Suit Gundam 00V Compilation Book pg.197
- ↑ Mobile Suit Gundam 00F Vol. 3, Chapter 14