Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The GNX-607T GN-XII (aka GN-XII, pronounced "Jinx Two") is the second generation model of the GN-X series featured in side story series Mobile Suit Gundam 00F.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
Successor of the GNX-603T GN-X, the GN-XII (Jinx-Two) features miniaturized GN Particle Generators on the shoulder and waist, and can carry additional weaponry due to new shoulder and waist hardpoints. The shoulder hardpoints were first seen with the GNX-604T Advanced GN-X. The Gundam Thrones' combat data were taken into account during the suit's development process and as a result, variants of the GN-XII were made for different combat roles.
These variants include the "Cannon" (GNX-607T/BW), equipped with a large GN beam cannon, based upon Gundam Throne Eins' GN Mega Launcher, and "Sword" (GNX-607T/AC), equipped with a refined GN Buster Sword, similar to the one used by GNW-002 Gundam Throne Zwei and later the GNW-20000 Arche Gundam. Both variants also have new head units to accompany their specialization. Due to the GN-X series policy of direct upgrading into the next generation model, some/most GN-XII were upgraded from the original GN-Xs and again some/most were upgraded into GN-XIIIs later.
- GN Beam Rifle
- This is an advanced version of the standard GN-X rifle. The base parts are the same as the original, but it allows the pilot to adjust its accuracy, rate of fire and penetrating power in real time.
- GN Beam Saber
- For melee combat, the GN-XII is equipped with two beam sabers which are capable of cutting through just about anything except a GN Field.
- GN Claws
- A secondary melee weapon unique to the GN-X series of mobile suits is the GN Claw, which utilizes GN particles to enhance the cutting ability of the mobile suit's claw like fingers. It is mainly used as a last resort in close combat.
- GN Vulcan Gun
- The GN-XII is equipped with two GN Vulcan guns that are not very powerful against mobile suits but are useful in intercepting incoming missiles and laying down a suppression field of fire.
- GN Buster Sword
- One of two optional weapons that can be mounted on the shoulders of the GN-XII is a GN Sword. Derived from the data of the Gundam Throne Zwei, the GN Buster Sword is a physical blade that uses GN particles to increase its keenness. In addition to its offensive capabilities, it can deploy a GN Field to act as a defense mechanism. Fon Spaak captured one of this sword during a battle and it was passed to Celestial Being Engineer Ian Vashti. Ian then used the data obtained to develop the buster sword for the GN-0000/7S 00 Gundam Seven Sword.
- GN Cannon
- One of two optional weapons that can be mounted on the shoulders of the GN-XII is a GN cannon. Derived from the Gundam Throne Ein's data, the GN cannon is a high output particle cannon that can easily destroy mobile suits in a single shot. Two of these weapons can be mounted at a time. When a GN-XII unit is equipped with a GN Cannon, it is also equipped with a new large central camera that is surrounded by the four standard cameras.
In A.D. 2309, a UN Forces base is attacked by an anti-UN group that appeared before Katharon formed. The base was a trap and the UN Forces sent their Flags, Enacts, Tierens, and GN-XIIs to take down the terrorist mobile suits. The GN-XIIs consisted of three mobile suits, a standard GN-XII, a GN-XII Sword, and a GN-XII Cannon that entered the battle with Fon Spaak in his Astrea Gundam Type F2; Fon Spaak had a hard time in defeating the three GN-XIIs, which attacked in perfect unity.
The anti-UN forces also have a difficult time dealing with GN-XIIs, Flags, Enacts, and Tierens, but lost only a single mobile suit to the UN forces. Fon Spaak activated his Trans-Am and was able to destroy the GN-XII Sword and GN-XII while at the same time saving a member of the anti-UN terrorist group.
- ↑ Gundam 00V Weapons Development Chart
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Gundam Weapons, Mobile Suit Gundam 00V Compilation Book pg.196
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Mobile Suit Gundam 00F Compilation Volume 3
- ↑ Mobile Suit Gundam 00V Senki Mission 12 "Iron vs Metal"
- ↑ Mobile Suit Gundam 00V Chapter 11 "GN-0000/7S 00 Gundam Seven Sword"