GNX-612T/AA Superbia GN-X
|Developed from||GNX-609T GN-XIII|
|First Seen||2312 A.D.|
|Last Seen||2312 A.D.|
|Manufacturer||Earth Sphere Federation|
|Known Pilots||Hiling Care|
|Head Height||19.2 meters62.992 ft |
|Standard Weight||114 metric tons|
|Power-plant||GN Drive Tau|
|Pilot Accommodations||Pilot only, cockpit in chest|
Technology & Combat Characteristics
A specialized GN-X developed for assault landings from the sea. Because few factions at the time used mobile suits that were capable of operating underwater, it could effectively carry out missions such as surprise attacks. The assault landing unit necessary for underwater operation was purged upon landing.Although this machine was categorized as a GN-X III during development, it incorporated many innovative technologies (some of them belonging to the Innovators, and the same technologies were incorporated in machines like the GNMA-0001V Regnant), and it was close to the GN-X IV that was under development as a next-generation machine.
While it is considered a Federation Forces machine, the Federation Forces had already been placed under A-LAWS control when it was developed, and effectively it was used only by special forces led by the A-LAWS. Its pilots were also A-LAWS members or licenses with special privileges. Although it participated in many missions, most of its records are considered secret, and the details are unclear.
- Anti-Beam Disruptor
- These canisters can release a gas-like particle that renders beam attacks useless.
- Explosive packs
- GN Beam Rifle
- Assault Landing Equipment
- Necessary for underwater operation was purged upon landing and space. Its equip with GN Missile and GN Beam Gun.
- GN Missile
- Superbia Jinx is equipped with target seeking missiles.When the GN Missiles hit their targets, they inject GN particles to destroy the enemy within.
- GN Beam Gun
- GN Beam Guns on amphibious assault unit.
- GN Kunai
- The GN Kunai is equipped with GN Beam Needle, GN Vulcans, and GN Sword.
- GN Beam Needle
- The GN Beam Needle is like a scaled down Beam Saber. According to the naming of the two weapons, it can be presumed that the Beam Needles have less output than Beam Sabers. They are generated near the "hilt" of the GN Kunai.
- GN Vulcan
- A small beam-based vulcan cannon, built into the Superbia Jinx's chest. Also, on Superbia Jinx's GN Kunai.
- GN Sword
- A solid blade attached its GN Kunai. It is one of Superbia Jinx's primary weapons.
- Superbia is a Latin word for pride