Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
A specialized GN-X developed for assault landings from the sea. Because few factions at the time used mobile suits that were capable of operating underwater, it could effectively carry out missions such as surprise attacks. The assault landing unit necessary for underwater operation was purged upon landing. Although this machine was categorized as a GN-X III during development, it incorporated many innovative technologies (some of them belonging to the Innovators, and the same technologies were incorporated in machines like the GNMA-0001V Regnant), and it was close to the GN-X IV that was under development as a next-generation machine.
- GN Claws
- Used only by the GN-X series of mobile suits, the claw is a normal manipulator hand equipped with a GN Particle infused claw weapon. It is used only as a last resort in close combat.
- GN Vulcan
- A small beam-based vulcan cannon, built into the Superbia GN-X's waist.
- GN Kunai
- Mounted on the forearms, the pair of GN Kunais are equipped with GN Beam Needles, GN Vulcans, and GN Swords.
- GN Beam Needle
- The GN Beam Needle is like a scaled down Beam Saber, they are generated near the "hilt" of the GN Kunai.
- GN Vulcan
- A small beam-based vulcan cannon.
- GN Sword
- Solid blades attached to its GN Kunai. It is one of Superbia GN-X's primary weapons.
- GN Missile
- Mounted on the Assault Landing unit. When the GN Missiles hit their targets, they inject GN particles to destroy the enemy within.
- GN Beam Gun
- Mounted on the Assault Landing unit.
- Assault Landing Unit
- Necessary for underwater operation, it is normally purged upon landing. It is equipped with GN Missiles and GN Beam Guns.
While it is considered a Federation Forces machine, the Federation Forces had already been placed under A-LAWS control when it was developed, and effectively it was used only by special forces led by the A-LAWS. Its pilots were also A-LAWS members or licenses with special privileges. Although it participated in many missions, most of its records are considered secret, and the details are unclear.
Notes & Trivia
- Superbia is a Latin word for pride
- The feet of the Superbia GN-X are similiar in structure to those found on the SVMS-01AP Union Flag Orbit Package Colony Guard Type.