Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
A prototype mobile suit, which serves as the intermediary design between the 1st-generation GN-000 0 Gundam and the 3rd-generation GN-001 Gundam Exia. It is a testbed for a number of experimental technologies, incorporated in pursuit of a greater general utility versus the 0. The Innovators decided to replicate the GNY series to experiment on before concentrating development and production of their GNZ series.
- GN Beam Rifle
- A regular beam rifle that is the unit's primary weapon.
- GN Beam Saber
- The unit is armed with two beam sabers, docked behind either side of the waist.
- GN Launcher
- A prototype version of GN-005 Gundam Virtue's GN Bazooka, docked in front of the gundam. The GN Launcher yields higher output when directly connected to the GN Drive via the clavical antenna area. When it is detached from the connector, it still holds substantial fire power among portable GN weaponry, sourcing particles from its GN Condenser.
- Proto GN Sword
- The unit is armed with a Proto GN Sword, that can be vertically folded along the forearm like Exia's GN Sword/Rifle. As its name suggests it is a prototype to Exia's GN Sword, and is the first GN particle-lined physical blade created by Celestial Being.
- GN Shield
- Standard defensive equipment of the unit.
Special Equipment & Features
The Black Gundam Astraea Type F first appeared in chapter 19, accompanying the rest of the Innovators' GNY series to destroy Fon Spaak in the Gundam Astraea Type F2 and Hixar Fermi in the Gundam Sadalsuud Type F. While Black Sefer Rasiel battles the Gundam Sadalsuud Type F. The rest battle Gundam Astraea Type F2. Fon takes down the Black Gundam Astraea and of the rest of Black Gundams single handledly by using Trans-Am.
Some time afterwards, Black Astraea Type F was salvaged and repaired by Fon for his own uses and was given Fereshte's paint scheme.
Notes & Trivia
- The unit name derives from the goddess Astraea, who is associated with the card Justice -- one of the twenty-two Major Arcana in the Tarot. The other Gundam test-types follow this naming theme.
- Although the suit's forearms are exactly the same as Exia's, whether they are equipped with GN Vulcans is debatable as some sources did not list the GN Vulcans as part of the suit's armament list.