Technology & Combat Characteristics
The Gundam Abulhool Type F is the enhanced version of GNY-003 Gundam Abulhool used by Fereshte. Although its internal systems is modernized, superficially, it and the GNY-004 Gundam Plutone are the only Gundams in Fereshte's possession that weren't visibly enhanced. Abulhool Type F's capabilities are relatively the same as before.
Like the original, it is a transformable aerial combat unit and can also perform stealth mission as it has a hybrid propulsion system of GN Particles and plasma. The latter can be used to help complete the disguise that it's not a CB unit. The Fereshte team repainted it with a black and orange scheme, but it's unclear whether it's merely a cosmetic change or can help it blend into dark environments better. Nothing is changed for its MS transformation. In its MS Form, it is able to use AMBAC for maneuverability purposes.
Abulhool Type F can utilize its Optical Camouflage system, and along with releasing GN Particles, it would be virtually invisible to enemy detection. The only significant change is the use of the Trans-Am System. Now unlocked, Abulhool Type F can have its performance temporarily enhanced by three times. For combat, Abulhool Type F retained its original capabilities without relevant enhancements. Overall, aside from Trans-Am and a paint job, Abulhool Type F doesn't seem to have any significant enhancements to its combat capabilities.
- GN Vulcan
- Like the original Gundam Abulhool, Gundam Abulhool Type F has two GN Vulcans mounted in its main head, which is revealed prior to firing the weapon. The GN Vulcans rapid-fire weak beams made of GN Particles, but are strong enough to destroy lightly armored mobile suits. Serves as the Flight Form’s main weapon and is also usable in MS Form.
- GN Beam Saber
- Like the original Gundam Abulhool, Gundam Abulhool Type F can generate a GN Beam Saber from the tip of each Work Arm, and it is usable only in MS Form. Although the saber’s blade is made of pure energy, it cross swords with solid blades as it incorporated technology that prevents repulsive diffusion of GN Particles. Has superior cutting power than the Union’s and AEU’s Sonic Blade as well as Plasma Sword.
- GN Beam Rifle
- Like the original Gundam Abulhool, Gundam Abulhool Type F has a GN Beam Rifle mounted in each Work Arm, and can be fired after the pincers on the arm units open. Usable only in MS Form, its firepower is weaker than the handheld type GN Beam Rifle.
- GN Hand Missile
- The Abulhool Type F can mount the same three-tube GN missile launcher that the Gundam Kyrios uses on the underside of the wings.
Special Equipment & Features
During the Azadistan conflict of 2307, the Gundam Abulhool Type F was deployed with Fon Spaak as its Meister. His mission was to hide out in the desert near the solar energy receiving station that was an expected target for terrorism. Should the attack occur, Fon was to use the Abulhool to aid in the elimination of the terrorist parties. While Dynames/Lockon was engaging Graham Aker in the Azadistan desert, Abulhool/Fon flew out in search of the unit that bombed the facility, using GN missiles to disrupt the radars of two Flags that were also in pursuit. Abulhool/Fon had a brief encounter with AEU-09Y812 AEU Enact Ali Al-Saachez Custom/Ali al-Saachez, but chose not to fight him after recognizing who he was and deciding it would be more interesting if he stayed alive rather than killing him.
Notes & Trivia
- ↑ Mobile Suit Gundam 00F Consonance 3