Technological & Combat Characteristics
An anthropomorphic bear with a red knapsack unit on its back, the Beargguy is a modified version of the MSM-04 Acguy. Its weaponry consists of a mega particle cannon mounted in its right forearm, two mega particle cannons in the eyes, six tube missile launchers in each arm, six missiles in its knapsack, and a ranged beam weaponry known as beam recorder that is stored on the side of the knapsack. The Beargguy's arms can be extended to increase striking distance, and the suit can somehow hold the beam recorder with its paws.
- Beam Recorder
- The Beargguy's most unique ranged beam weaponry, the beam recorder is stored on the left side of the knapsack and handheld when in use. To use the beam recorder, the suit has to hold the weapon and 'blow' with its mouth, this will release a beam shot from the other end of the weapon.
- 6-tube Missile Launcher
- Each arm of the suit is mounted with a 6-tube missile launcher. The missile launchers are similar to that used by the Acguy.
- Mega Particle Cannon (Eye) & Mega Particle Cannon (Arm)
- The Beargguy has three Mega Particle Cannons, one in the right paw and one in each eye. The Mega Particle Cannon (Arm) is the same weapon as that used by the Acguy. The suit can fire successive shots from the cannons due to the unique water cooling system used in the Acguy series.
- Besides firing missiles from its forearm, the suit can also fire six more missiles from its Knapsack Unit.
Special Equipment & Features
- Extendable Arm
- Beargguy retains the Acguy's extendable arms for striking down enemy mobile suits.
- Knapsack Unit
- The Knapsack Unit is a special backpack developed for the Beargguy, it resembles a schoolgirl's backpack. The unit stores six missiles, and can hold the beam recorder on the left side.
The GPB-04B Beargguy was first created as a simple redecoration - Rina had built a normal Acguy and placed a bear hoodie over its head and placed a plastic fish in its claws. Haru and Kenta later helped in modifying the Acguy model kit into an actual Beargguy. Rina, along with Kenta in his white Sazabi, were forced to launch without Haru in the Gunpla Battlers Championship, where she find out her Beargguy was not meant for space combat, making her a liability. The Beargguy and Sazabi were rescued from the reappearance of the Hi-Nu Gundam by Haru and the completed Beginning 30 Gundam. When Boris Schauer and his assistants Diana Lee and Sam arrive to challenge Haru and his friends, Rina challenges Diana and her MS-18E Kämpfer. Her unconventional weaponry takes Diana off-guard as the Beargguy's Mega Particle Cannon (Eye) nearly destroys the Kampfer.
|Model Suit Gunpla Builders mobile weapons|
|Model Suit Gunpla Builders Beginning G|
|Main Characters Gunpla|
GPB-X80 Beginning Gundam — GPB-X80-30F Beginning 30 Gundam | RX-93-ν2 Hi-ν Gundam GPB color | GPB-X78-30 Forever Gundam | MSN-00100 Hyaku Shiki GPB Color "Byaku Shiki" | GPB-06F Super Custom Zaku F2000 | GPB-04B Beargguy | MSN-04 Sazabi GPB Color
AMX-107 Bawoo (GPB Color Version) | MS-05L Zaku I Sniper Type (GPB Color Version) | PMX-003 The O (GPB Color Version) "Black The O" | RX-77-2 Guncannon (GPB Color Version) | MSM-07 Z'Gok (GPB Color Version) | MS-06F Zaku II (GPB Color Version) | MS-14 Gelgoog (GPB Color Version) | RX-79BD-1 GM Blue Destiny Unit 1 (GPB Custom)
|Model Suit Gunpla Builders Beginning J|
|Main Characters Gunpla|
GPB-X80J Beginning J Gundam — GPB-X80JFA Beginning J Gundam Burning Cloth — GPB-X80J/7S Beginning J Gundam Seven Sword | GPB-04NYA Nyagguy | ORB-01 Akatsuki Gundam Corleone | GSX-401FW Stargazer Gundam Corleone
Tekki-Musya Haganemaru-Go | GAT-X303 Aegis Gundam | GPB-108 Blue Marasai | GPB-GM79-31 Forever GM | GPB-80000BJMA Super Dog-Zam | GPB-044BJMS Assault Asshimar | GPB-06-F20011 Zaku Artillery | GPB-96X-ST Jesta Striker | GPB-1119CR Geara Doga Crusher | GPB-X78H-S1 Avalanche Gundam | GPB-X80 Beginning Gundam Phantom — GPB-X80JD Beginning Gundam JD Phantom | GPB-010CB2 Super ZZ Gundam
|Model Suit Gunpla Builders Beginning D|
|Main Characters Gunpla|
GPB-X80D Beginning D Gundam — GPB-X80D Beginning D Gundam (Dragoon Equipment) — GPB-X80DJ Beginning DJ Gundam — GPB-X80D Beginning D Gundam Titus — GPB-X80D Beginning D Gundam "Qan(T)" — GPB-X80D Beginning D Gundam (Camouflage Color) — GPB-X80D Beginning D Gundam "Rakta Paksha" — GPB-X80D Beginning D Gundam "Strelitzia" — GPB-X80D Perfect Beginning D Gundam — GPB-X80D Beginning D Gundam Light Burst
RX-0 Unicorn Gundam (Destroy Mode) GPB-D Color | MSN-06S Sinanju GPB-D Color | GPB-X78-30 Forever Gundam GPB-D Color — GPB-X78-30-2 Forever Gundam Mk-II — Forever Gundam Mk-III "Red Ranunculus" | Polar Beargguy | ORX-005 Gaplant TR-5 [Hrairoo] GPB-D Color | TMF/A-802W2 Kerberos BuCUE Hound GPB-D Color | RGM-79 King GM | FA-010S Full Armor ZZ Gundam (Saki Mishima Ver.) | GF13-050NSW Nobel Gundam GPB-D Color "Cardinal" | AMS-119 Jagd Geara Doga | Gouf Ignited B3000 | Gouf Cannon | Super Gouf Custom B3000 | MSM-04G Juaggu GPB-D color | ZGMF-X90 Justice Gundam "Darkness"