The GPB-X80DJ Beginning DJ Gundam is a variant of the GPB-X80D Beginning D Gundam featured in Model Suit Gunpla Builders Beginning D. It is used by Gunpla builder Shingo Asume.
- Rather than standard vulcan guns, Beginning D Gundam has beam vulcan guns which are in the form of a small rectangle on each side of the head, close to the V-fin.
- A large beam rifle with higher power output than the original beam rifle.
- Modified "Burning J Sword" Long Beam Swords of the GPB-X80J Beginning J Gundam.
- I-field-based propulsion system
- The I-field-based propulsion system is a special system shaped as triangular-shape armor plate and act as an I-Field emitter. This give it exceptional high mobility and can deflect beam attacks.