Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
By itself, Beginning D Gundam is hardly an improvement. The overall performance is same as basic Beginning Gundam, but some modification make it more suit for adding external equipment. Its basic armaments remain the same, but has a new beam rifle and although the back beam sabers are reduced to just two, they have higher output. It also has a darker color scheme derived from RX-178 Gundam Mk-II's, representing how the Beginning D Gundam has gone through some harsh weather, this minor detail actually increase its performance in Gunpla Battle match.
- Hyper D Beam Sabers
- By attaching the GPB-X80-30F Beginning 30 Gundam's IFS Unit (I-Field control System unit) to beam sabers, the power output is greatly increased.
- Beam Sabers
- Beginning D still retain three beam sabers stored in its shield. They can be used in a claw-like fashion, holding three sabers in one hand. When used against one hand-held beam saber, it was shown to be able destroy a mobile suit in a single slash, showing how effective it is against an ordinary hand-held beam saber.
- Beam Vulcan
- Rather than standard vulcan guns, Beginning D Gundam has beam vulcan guns which are in the form of a small rectangle on each side of the head, close to the V-fin.
- Hyper D Beam Rifle
- A large beam rifle with higher power output than the original beam rifle.
- A standard shield used for blocking missiles and beam weaponry. Stores 3 beam sabers.
- DRAGOON Equipments
- Set of 7 DRAGOONs taken from HG Providence Gundam, can be mounted on the back.
- Hyper Long Rifle
- A handhold version of HG BuCUE's railgun.
- DRAGOON Shield
- A combination of DRAGOON taken from 1/100 Providence Gundam, and a shield, can be mounted on the Beginning D's left arm.
- DJ Lightning Sword
- Modified "Burning J Sword" Long Beam Swords of the GPB-X80J Beginning J Gundam.
- I-field-based propulsion system
- The I-field-based propulsion system is a special system shaped as triangular-shape armor plate and act as an I-Field emitter. This give it exceptional high mobility and can deflect beam attacks.
- GPB-X80D Beginning D Gundam (Dragoon Equipment)
- GPB-X80D Beginning D Gundam (with long barrel rifle and DRAGOON shield)
- GPB-X80DJ Beginning DJ Gundam
- GPB-X80D Beginning D Gundam Titus
- GPB-X80D Beginning D Gundam "Qan(T)"
- GPB-X80D Beginning D Gundam "Rakta Paksha"
- GPB-X80D Beginning D Gundam (Camouflage Color)
- GPB-X80D Beginning D Gundam "Strelitzia"
- GPB-X80D Perfect Beginning D Gundam