Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Design & Development
Geirail is a general purpose mobile suit deployed by Gjallarhorn as its main force before the Graze was developed. Its Geirail Frame can trace its root back to the Calamity War era's Valkyrja Frame. After Gjallarhorn fully transitioned to the Graze, the Geirail was phased out and only a few remain in operation with regional Gjallarhorn organizations and mercenaries. It can also be seen in the teaching materials provided by training schools.
The Geirail operated by Galan Mossa was arranged by Rustal Elion. It shared the same frame structure as the original, but was further modified and disguised so that it could not be identified. Machines used for the disguise include those that were to be scrapped after heavy damage, and old prototypes, and their Gjallarhorn registration code have all been erased. The suit is equipped primarily for mid-close range ground combat.
- A semi-automatic mobile suit-use rifle, its characteristics include a side grip that provides high stability during aiming, and a high-capacity drum magazine.
- The blade section can be bisect and spread along the cutting edge to be mounted on the forearm as shield. Galan Mossa's preferred weapon.
- Self Destruct System
- Galan Mossa's Geirail is equipped with a self destruct system to protect the secrets stored in its computer.
- Back Hover Unit
- Additional equipment mounted on the rear waist that allows for high mobility while on land. This large, high output equipment can be used by other machines.
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 High Grade Geirail model kit manual
- ↑ Gundam.Info English Profile