Technology & Combat Characteristics
A customized Gundam Airmaster Gunpla built and operated by Yuuma Kousaka. The red parts on the original Gundam Airmaster has been painted blue, while the gray parts on the chest is now red. The unit also has new weaponry in the form of two missile pods mounted on its legs, and a hyper mega launcher long type for conducting sniping attacks.
- Head Vulcan
- Mounted in the MS mode's head, the pair of head vulcans have high firing rate but little power. They can however damage lightly armored areas such as the sensors and are ideal for intercepting incoming missiles or enemy units at close range.
- Nose Vulcan
- Mounted in the MA mode's nose unit, they are like the head vulcans and are mainly used in MA mode.
- Buster Rifle
- A pair of beam rifles, they are usable in both MS and MA mode. During MS mode, they are stored on the side armor when not in use. In MA mode, they are mounted on the side of the forearms.
- Missile Pod
- Mounted on the legs, the pair of missile pods can be used in MS and MA mode. Each missile pod fires four missiles that open up to fire smaller missiles. The missile pods bear a resemblance to GT-9600 Gundam Leopard's optional separate missile pod.
- Hyper Mega Launcher Long Type
- A long range variant of the hyper mega launcher, it is used by Yuuma for sniping attacks.
Special Equipment & Features
- Trans System
- A system that allows the MS to transform into its MA mode.
Two years before the events of Gundam Build Fighters Try, Yuuma Kousaka used the Gundam Airmaster Yuuma Kousaka Original Color in a battle with Saga Adou and his Cruel Gundam ahead of the regional qualifiers. Yuuma's Gunpla was little match for Adou's, and was soundly defeated. Yuuma was then mocked by Adou for failing to live up to his reputation, and this would haunt Yuuma until their rematch two years later.