Five years before the events of the movie, Phillippe San Simeone and several other CONSENT members noted the shifting balance of power within the organization. Forming a private armed organization, they financed rebel activity against CONSENT to ensure the safety of the Side colonies.
The organization consisted mostly of CONSENT defectors, and are based in Side 4.
During the battle at Gaea, a squadron of Illuminati's I-SAVIOUR Illusions, numbering about twice the amount of CONSENT mobile weapons, engaged various Bugus and Rais.
- Phillippe San Simeone (leader) - Pilot of the I-SAVIOUR Illusion.
- Mark Curran - Pilot of the G-SAVIOUR G-Saviour Origin and its variants.
- Reed Fox - Member of Illuminati's Lightning Squad and pilot of the G3-Saviour.
- The Illuminati share many similarities to the AEUG and League Militaire of the same timeline.
- Both organizations are also mostly made up of defectors.
- An Illuminati is a term to describe a secret society or order
- It's also a name of a secret society in 1776, which has been the subject of many conspiracy theories
|Universal Century Nations and Factions|
|Earth Federation Forces | Titans | New Desides | Londo Bell | ECOAS | Phantom Sweep Corps | Federation Survey Service | League Militaire | Man Hunting Attachment|
|Autonomous Republic of Munzo | Principality of Zeon | Axis Zeon | Neo Zeon | Glemy Faction | Republic of Zeon | Delaz Fleet | Mars Zeon/Oldsmobile | ReZeon | Midnight Fenrir Corps | Chimera Corps | Invisible Knights|
|Anti-Earth Federation Movements|
|Anti Earth Union Group | Karaba | Mufti|
|Crossbone Vanguard | Cosmo Babylonia | Jupiter Empire | Jupiter Energy Fleet | Riah Republic | Zanscare Empire/BESPA | Congress of Settlement Nations | Metatron/Zi Zeon|
|Anaheim Electronics | Buch Concern | Colony Public Corporation | Hervic Company | SNRI | Flanagan Institute | Minovsky Physics Society | MIP | Newtype Research Institute | Vist Foundation | Zimmad | Zeonic | List of Universal Century companies|