Technology & Combat Characteristics
The Beargguy F (Family) consists of a white colored Beargguy II renamed the Mamagguy (also known as Mama Beargguy) with a small, detachable, cyan-colored Petit'GGuy (also known as Petite-Beargguy) in the Chair Striker on its back hardpoint. The Mamagguy is built by Mirai Kamiki with help from Yuuma Kousaka, and despite it being Mirai's first Gunpla, it has a high degree of completeness. The Petit'GGuy is a present from Yuuma, and the ribbon on its back is a homage to the KUMA-03 Beargguy III's Ribbon Striker. Between the two units, the Mamagguy is the main machine and it is armed with beam sabers in its arms, while the Petit'gguy is the sub machine and has no weaponry. Despite this, Petit'GGuy actually serves as Beargguy F's ace in the hole during battle. When the Mamagguy is unable to battle, the Petit'GGuy can take over and continue the fight using martial arts.
As the Mamagguy inherits the Beargguy II's amphibious characteristics, it also has an underwater propulsion system in its feet and thus has no problem moving underwater. Although the Petit'GGuy lacks any underwater propulsion system, it is capable of moving across water surface using a bubble. Thanks to the LCD monitor installed in its face, Mamagguy can change its eye expression mid-battle like the Beargguy III. The Petit'GGuy can also change its eye expression during battle.
- Beam Saber
- A sword-like beam weapon that serve as the suit's close combat weapon, it is emitted from the hole in the centre of each of the Mamagguy's paws.
Special Equipment & Features
- Extendable Arm
- Mamagguy's arms can be extended to give it a greater reach in striking down enemy unit.
- By removing the Chair Striker on the back, a hardpoint is revealed which could be used to connect various armaments and equipments.
- Chair Striker
- A custom striker pack in the form of a chair, it is used to hold the Petit'GGuy on Mamagguy's back.
- LCD Monitor
- Installed in the face, above the mouth and nose, the LCD monitor allows the Mamagguy to change its eye expression during battle.
- If the Mamagguy unit is rendered useless in battle (i.e. destroyed), control of the Gunpla is automatically redirected to the Petit'GGuy unit, allowing Mirai to continue fighting.
- Bubble Blower
- Used by the Petit'GGuy, the bubble blower creates a bubble large enough to fit the small Gunpla, and allows it to run on the water surface.
- Jigen Haoh School Martial Arts
- A style of martial arts known as Jigen Haō-Ryū Kempō (次元覇王流拳法 Jigen Haoh School Martial Arts or Dimensional Overlord's Style Martial Arts?). Mirai had taken lessons when she was younger.
- Soten Guren-Ken (蒼天紅蓮拳 Blue Sky Crimson Lotus Fist?)
- A powerful jumping uppercut from the Jigen Haoh School.
Notes & Trivia
- Although the Beargguy II that the Mamagguy is based on is available for sale in the anime, it is not available in the market in real life. A blurred version of the Beargguy II model kit box can be seen in the background of Beargguy F's model kit box.
- Design of the Beargguy II itself can be seen in Hobby Hobby Imaging Builder series.