The Kir Zeydra is a variant of the xvm-zgc Zeydra featured in the Mobile Suit Gundam AGE Cosmic Drive/Universe Accel video game.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
- Beam Buster
- Mounted on the chest, the "Beam Buster" is a powerful beam weapon. It was seen to be able to match the AGE-2's Hyper DODS Rifle in terms of firepower. The Kir Zeydra's Beam Buster has enough firepower to destroy a few mobile suits with one shot.
- Beam Vulcan/Beam Saber
- The standard ranged weapons for most Vagan mobile suits. These armaments are mounted both hands of Vagan mobile suits. These beam weapons have a high-rate of fire and are moderately powerful. They have been shown able to destroy small vehicles, buildings, and even mobile suits.
- In addition to being a ranged weapon, the beam vulcan is able to generate a beam saber for close range combat. Due to this feature, the beam vulcan armament can quickly switch to the beam saber, making the beam vulcan a versatile weapon.
- The beam saber is the basic close range combat weapon of many mobile suits, both Federation and Vagan alike. However unlike the Federation beam saber, the beam saber used by Vagan mobile suits are generally mounted on the unit's hands, as opposed to being hand held like the Federation beam sabers. The beam saber of the Vagan mobile suits are generated from the unit's beam vulcans, allowing Vagan mobile suits to switch quickly from ranged combat to close range combat. It can easily cut through most mobile suits.
- Kir Zeydra Sword
- While normally serving as the Kir Zeydra's "tail". This armament can be detached and used as a physical sword in close range combat.
- Kir Zeydra Gun
- A hand-carried beam gun wielded by the Kir Zeydra. The Kir Zeydra's beam gun has a moderate rate of fire. It can also generate a beam saber for close range combat.
- Electromagnetic Armor