Design & Development
Gunpla that Yuuma used in the 14th Gunpla Championship. It's based on the Lightning Gundam used until then with the backpack being exchanged for a new one. It has a transformation function for Flight Mode, allowing high speed movement.
- Vulcan Gun
- Solid bullet armament built into the head. Power is not high, but it has a high rate of fire, so it's employed to intercept incoming missiles, etc.
- Beam Saber
- Armament for melee combat that's stored on the back of the waist side armors. It generates a beam blade.
- Beam Vulcan
- Built into the left arm. It rapidly fires low power beams. Easier to handle than a handheld gun.
- Power is weak, but it's easy to maneuver since it's small. It's an effective gun even in close combat by supporting rapid-fire too.
- Spray Gun
- Can be separated from the Custom Rifle.
- Custom Rifle
- Can combine with either the Spray Gun or the original Beam Rifle and Shield.
- It can be even used as a bipod during precision shooting. Can be attached to the Custom Rifle together with the original Beam Rifle.
- Beam Gun
- Equipped in each wing root, deploys forward to fire. It also doubles as a beam saber usable in MS Mode.
- Lightning Back Weapon System Mk-III
- Lightning Gundam's new backpack that Yuuma Kousaka used in the 14th Gunpla Championship. When equipped it becomes the Lightning Gundam Strider. It transforms into Flight Mode when combined with the Custom Rifle and it can operate separately as a support machine too.
- Full Burst Shoot
Yuuma used this gunpla during the incident at the Nielsen Labs. It easily destroyed the mooks but was powerless against the Scramble Gundam so he went through the Plavsky Power Gate and combined with the Kamiki Burning Gundam.
Notes & Trivia
- LBWS Mk-III design was inspired by the AGE-2 Gundam AGE-2 Normal from Mobile Suit Gundam AGE which was also designed by Kanetake Ebikawa.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Official Site description
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 HGBF 1/144 Lightning Gundam manual
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 HGBC 1/144 Lightning Back Weapon System Mk-III box text