Technology & Combat Characteristics
- Vulcan Gun
- A standard armament of the mobile suits that are descended from the Earth Federation Forces's RX series is a pair of head mounted 60mm vulcan guns. These shell firing weapons have a high-rate of fire but have little power and can't damage the thick armor of a mobile suit, though it can damage lightly armored areas such as the sensors. The weapons are ideal for shooting down small, fast moving, lightly armored targets such as missiles, small land vehicles, and attack helicopters.
- Beam Saber
- The beam saber is a small cylindrical device held in the mobile suit's hands when operated and is powered by an energy capacitor that is recharged from a special rack. The beam saber is capable of cutting through any metal that has not been treated with anti-beam coating. The Gun EZ Improved Type is equipped with a single beam saber that is stored in the right shoulder recharge rack when not in use.
- 2-tube Multi-Launcher
- The left shoulder of the Gun EZ Improved Type is equipped with a 2-tube multi-launcher. The multi-launcher can be loaded with multiply types of missiles to adapt to mission requirements.
- Beam Shield
- A new protective device used by the mobile suits of the U.C. 0120 era. Thanks to their increased generator output, the scaled-down mobile suits of this era are able to use beam technology for defensive purposes. Unlike an I-field generator, which is effective only against beam attacks, the beam shield blocks both beam and projectile weapons. The beam shield generates a plane of energy similar to the blade of a beam saber. This plane is divided into multiple sections, which can be turned on or off as needed to conserve energy. Individual sections are also automatically deactivated whenever they're in danger of coming into contact with the mobile suit itself.
- The beam shields used by the Gun EZ Improved Type are optional equipment that can be mounted on either arm.
- Beam Rifle
- A standard hand carried ranged beam weapon is the beam rifle. Capable of firing concentrated mega particles, attacks from a beam rifle can damage any ordinary armor that has not been specially treated to resist it. One of the more effective methods of blocking a beam rifle is to use a beam shield.
- Beam Bazooka
- A beam bazooka utilizes the same technology as a beam rifle, just on a larger scale. Because it produces a larger beam beam bazooka's deal more damage overall than a beam rifle.
Special Equipment & Features
- An attachment point for weapons, shields, spare ammunition, or optional mission-specific equipment. Hardpoints can also be used to store carried weapons when a mobile suit needs its manipulators free for other purposes.
|League Militaire/Earth Federation|
LM111E02 Gun-EZ Early Production Type | LM111E02 Gun-EZ Improved Type | LM111E02 Gun-EZ Land Use Type | LM111E02 Gun-EZ Late Production Type | LM111E02 Gun-EZ Prototype
RGM-119 Jamesgun Early Production Type | RGM-119D Jamesgun Desert Type
RGM-122 Javelin Early Type | RGM-122 Javelin Mega Spear Loading Type | RGM-122 Javelin Prototype | RGM-122C Javelin Cannon
ZM-S06S Zoloat Early Production Type | ZM-S06G Zollidia Kai | ZM-S06GD Zollidia Desert | ZMT-S06G Zolorotor
ZM-S08G Zolo First Mass Production Test Type
ZM-S09GE Tomliat Reconnaissance Type
ZM-S19S Shy-Tarn Local Guard Division Type
|Rig Shokew's variation|
ZM-S22G Rig Shokew Beam Rotor Equipment Type