Technology & Combat Characteristics
- Vulcan Gun
- A standard armament of the mobile suits that are descended from the Earth Federation Forces's RX series is a pair of head mounted 60mm vulcan guns. These shell firing weapons have a high-rate of fire but have little power and can't damage the thick armor of a mobile suit, though it can damage lightly armored areas such as the sensors. The weapons are ideal for shooting down small, fast moving, lightly armored targets such as missiles, small land vehicles, and attack helicopters.
- Beam Saber
- The beam saber is a small cylindrical device held in the mobile suit's hands when operated and is powered by an energy capacitor that is recharged from a special rack. The beam saber is capable of cutting through any metal that has not been treated with anti-beam coating. The Gun EZ Improved Type is equipped with a single beam saber that is stored in the right shoulder recharge rack when not in use.
- 2-tube Multi-Launcher
- The left shoulder of the Gun EZ Improved Type is equipped with a 2-tube multi-launcher. The multi-launcher can be loaded with multiply types of missiles to adapt to mission requirements.
- Beam Shield
- A new protective device used by the mobile suits of the U.C. 0120 era. Thanks to their increased generator output, the scaled-down mobile suits of this era are able to use beam technology for defensive purposes. Unlike an I-field generator, which is effective only against beam attacks, the beam shield blocks both beam and projectile weapons. The beam shield generates a plane of energy similar to the blade of a beam saber. This plane is divided into multiple sections, which can be turned on or off as needed to conserve energy. Individual sections are also automatically deactivated whenever they're in danger of coming into contact with the mobile suit itself.
- The beam shields used by the Gun EZ Improved Type are optional equipment that can be mounted on either arm.
- Beam Rifle
- A standard hand carried ranged beam weapon is the beam rifle. Capable of firing concentrated mega particles, attacks from a beam rifle can damage any ordinary armor that has not been specially treated to resist it. One of the more effective methods of blocking a beam rifle is to use a beam shield.
- Beam Bazooka
- A beam bazooka utilizes the same technology as a beam rifle, just on a larger scale. Because it produces a larger beam beam bazooka's deal more damage overall than a beam rifle.
Special Equipment & Features
- An attachment point for weapons, shields, spare ammunition, or optional mission-specific equipment. Hardpoints can also be used to store carried weapons when a mobile suit needs its manipulators free for other purposes.
|Late Universal Century Mobile Weapons (U.C.0111—)|
|Earth Federation Forces/SNRI|
AMS-119 Geara Doga | F70 Cannon Gundam | F71 G-Cannon | F90 Gundam F90 | F90II Gundam F90II | F90III-Y Cluster Gundam | F91 Gundam F91 | MSA-0120 "ATMOS" | ORX-005 Gaplant | RGM-89R Jegan A-Type | RGM-89M Jegan B-Type | RGM-89J Jegan Normal Type | RGM-109 Heavygun | RGM-111 Hardygun | RGM-119 Jamesgun | RGM-122 Javelin | RGM-196 Freedom | RX-99 Neo Gundam | F99 Record Breaker | RX-110 Early Zorin Soul | RX-110 Refined Zorin Soul | RXR-44 Guntank R-44 | UM-190A Gussa
|Anaheim Electronics Test Team |
LM111E02 Gun-EZ | LM111E03 Gunblastor | LM312V04 Victory Gundam — LM312V04+SD-VB03A V-Dash Gundam — LM312V06 Victory Gundam Hexa — LM312V06+SD-VB03A V-Dash Gundam Hexa | LM314V21 Victory 2 Gundam — LM314V23 Victory 2 Buster Gundam — LM314V24 Victory 2 Assault Gundam — LM314V23/24 V2 Assault-Buster Gundam | Victory 3 Gundam | Second Victory Gundam
|Man Hunting Attachment/MaHa|
Bromb Texter | Bromb Texter Production Type | Bromb Texter Improved Type | Bromb Texter Pre-Production Type "Zero" | Gids Geese | UM-190A Gussa | UM-190B.I Gussa | UM-190B.II Gussa Improved Performance Type
|Congress of Settlement Nations/CONSENT|
|Oldsmobile Army/Mars Zeon |
AMS-119 Geara Doga
|Metatron/Zi Zeon Organization|
|Crossbone Vanguard/Cosmo Babylonia |
XM-01 Den'an Zon | XM-02 Den'an Gei | XM-03 Ebirhu-S | XM-04 Berga Dalas | XM-05 Berga Giros | XM-06 Dahgi Iris | XM-07 Vigna Ghina | XM-07G Vigna Zirah | XM-07R Vigna Ronah | XM-10 Flint | XM-X1 Crossbone Gundam X-1 | XM-X2 Crossbone Gundam X-2 | XM-X3 Crossbone Gundam X-3 | XM-X1 Crossbone Gundam X-1 Kai Kai "Skull Heart" | Dessa Type | Zondo Gei | XMA-01 Rafflesia | XMA-02 Ebirhu Doga | Speed King
Amakusa | Diona | EMA-03 Gangrijo | EMA-04 Elefante | EMA-06 Elegolea | EMA-07 Nautilus | EMA-10 Divinidad | EMS-06 Batara | EMS-06-P Arana Batara | EMS-07 Erebado | EMS-09 Vagon | EMS-10 Pez Batara | EMS-12 Arana | EMS-VSX1 Quavarze | EMS-VSX2 Abijo | EMS-VSX3 Totuga | XM-X2 Crossbone Gundam X-2 Kai | Cornigs | Jurisdis Sinistra Dictus
|Serpiente Tacon/Crossbone Vanguard|
ZM-A05G Recarl | ZM-D11S Abigor | ZM-S06G Zollidia | ZM-S06S Zoloat | ZM-S08G Zolo | ZM-S08GC Zolo Kai | ZM-S09G Tomliat | ZM-S14S Contio | ZMT-S16G Memedorza | ZM-S19S Shy-Tarn | ZM-S20S Jabaco | ZM-S21G Bruckeng | ZM-S22SC Imperial Rig Shokew | ZM-S22S Rig Shokew | ZM-S24G Gedlav | ZM-S27G Domuttlia | ZMT-A30S Birknau | ZMT-A31A Doggorla | ZMT-D15M Galguyu | ZMT-S12G Shokew | ZMT-S13G Godzorla | ZMT-S28S Gengaozoa | ZMT-S29 Zanneck | ZMT-S33S Gottrlatan | ZMT-S34S Rig Contio | ZMT-S35S Rig Ring | ZMT-S37S Zanspine | ZM-GE-03 Zong
|Side Gaia (Side 8)|