Technology & Combat Characteristics
The LM312V06+SD-VB03A V-Dash Gundam Hexa is a LM312V06 Victory Gundam Hexa upgraded with the SD-VB03A Overhang Pack. The overhang pack mounts onto the Core Fighter and increases the mobile suit's overall firepower with the addition of two high-output overhang cannons that can only be operated in mobile suit mode. Additionally the number of hardpoints, allowing the mobile suit to carry up to twelve additional hand armaments.
With its high mobility, heavy firepower, and the advanced sensor and communications package the LM312V06+SD-VB03A V-Dash Gundam Hexa proved to be highest performing mass-produced unit in the Victory Gundam series, with only the LM314V21 Victory 2 Gundam possessing greater performance.
- 60mm Vulcan Gun
- A standard armament of the mobile suits that are descended from the Earth Federation Forces's RX series is a pair of head mounted 60mm vulcan guns. These shell firing weapons have a high-rate of fire but have little power and can't damage the thick armor of a mobile suit, though it can damage lightly armored areas such as the sensors. The weapons are ideal for shooting down small, fast moving, lightly armored targets such as missiles, small land vehicles, and attack helicopters.
- Beam Rifle
- A standard hand carried ranged beam weapon is the beam rifle. Capable of firing concentrated mega particles, attacks from a beam rifle can damage any ordinary armor that has not been specially treated to resist it. One of the more effective methods of blocking a beam rifle is to use a beam shield.
- Beam Pistol
- The beam pistol is the core unit of the V-Dash Gundam Hexa's beam rifle. When required, parts of the beam rifle can be ejected to reveal the beam pistol.
- Beam Saber
- The LM312V06+SD-VB03A V-Dash Gundam Hexa is equipped with four beam sabers stored in forearm recharge racks, two in each arm, when not in use.
- Beam Shield
- The LM312V06+SD-VB03A V-Dash Gundam Hexa is equipped with two beam shields, one stored in each forearm when not in use. The beam shields are also operable when the Top Fighter is operating independently.
- Beam Smart Gun
- Also known as the Mega Beam Rifle, it is a high output beam cannon with an open mega particle compression-accelerator device. This is the same weapon as that used by the LM312V04+SD-VB03A V-Dash Gundam.
- Overhang Beam Cannon
- A pair of high-power beam cannons that mount over the shoulders, and can be detachable to ram into the enemy.
- Vulcan Cannon
- The vulcan cannon is a large hand-held shell-firing weapon. The ammunition is stored in a large drum and is chemically propelled at high speed down the revolving five-barrel barrel.
- Hardpoints are multi-purpose storage racks designed to externally store any weapons or equipment that has been designed to be carried by a hardpoint. Hardpoints are standard equipment for all League Militaire mobile suits. The LM312V06+SD-VB03A V-Dash Gundam Hexa is equipped with twelve hardpoints, 4 located on arms in mobile suit mode and on main body of Top Fighter, 2 located on hip armor in mobile suit mode and on main body of Top Fighter, 2 located on the legs in mobile suit mode and on main body of Bottom Fighter, and 4 located on Overhang Pack in mobile suit mode and on main body of Core Fighter/Overhang Pack
- Minovsky Flight System
- The Minovsky Flight System is a mobile suit sized propulsion system developed from the Minovsky Craft System. Powered purely by the mobile suit's reactor, the flight system allows a mobile suit to hover in mid-air, essentially ignore the effects of gravity to a degree. This allows the mobile suit to maintain greater fuel efficiency as all fuel is directed to maneuvering.
The LM312V06+SD-VB03A V-Dash Gundam Hexa was rolled out by the League Militaire in the year UC 0153, during the latter part of the war with the Zanscare Empire. Because of its high performance the LM312V06+SD-VB03A V-Dash Gundam Hexa proved to be quite popular and would be used heavily during the latter weeks of the war.