|First Seen||0079 U.C.|
|Last Seen||0079 U.C.|
|Operator||Principality of Zeon|
|Overall Length||25.0 meters|
|Max Weight||185.0 metric tons|
|Power-plant||Minovsky Ultracompact Fusion Reactor|
|Pilot Accommodations||Pilot only (in standard cockpit in main body)|
Technology & Combat Characteristics
The experimental Zakrello was one of the earliest mobile armors developed by the Principality of Zeon. It had two huge thrusters which gave it tremendous speed and acceleration, making it extremely fast. In terms of weapons it mounted two giant blades for cutting attacks. For heavy firepower it was equipped with a scattering beam cannon, which was mounted in the 'mouth' of the mobile armor. However, despite being very fast the MA lacked agility. This made it unable to dodge attacks efficiently.
- Scattering Mega Particle Cannon
- Heat Nata
- 4-tube Missile Launcher
The MA-04X Zakrello makes a very brief appearance following the destruction of MA-05 Bigro. The Zakrello engages White Base's mobile suits in order to avenge the Bigro's fallen pilot, but is quickly dispatched by Amuro Ray in the RX-78-2 Gundam.
Notes & Trivia
- In Model Suit Gunpla Builders Beginning G Part C, a Zakrello is seen with an MS-06F2 Zaku II F2 Type in its 'mouth' in place of the scattering mega particle cannon, as well as other mounted equipment features, and challenges an RX-78GP03 Gundam "Dendrobrium" mobile armor. The Zakrello is supposedly a makeshift Dendrobrium-esque mobile armor.
- In Mega Man Legend's 2, Mega Man's textures have a hidden image of the Zakrello talking with an unknown character. The mobile suit says "leftover space. Hmm... What should I do." "Why not draw something?" is the unknown character's response.
- In the game Mobile Suit Gundam: Gihren's Ambition, if the player chooses to mass produce the Zakrello, there is a scene depicting a large amount of them, including what appears to be two custom units: One of them in a light-red color, and the other in a blue color with Ramba Ral's personal symbol.
- In SD Gundam G Generation since Spirits onward, the Zakrello uses the updated design instead the original one with fly-like eyes.