Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
The Mars Jacket is a MWF-JG73 Civilian Astray JG Custom equipped with the removable "Mars Jacket" armor as well as other parts from MBF-P02 Astray Red Frame Mars Jacket. It is identical to the Red Frame Mars Jacket in terms of appearance and has similar performance. However, it is not armed with the "Gerbera Straight" katana like the Red Frame Mars Jacket.
- "Igelstellung" 75mm Multi-barrel CIWS
- Mounted on the suit's head, the pair of CIWS are for shooting down incoming missiles and enemy units at close range.
- Beam Twin Sword Rifle
- A custom beam rifle used by the suit, its unique name is because it stores a dual bladed beam sword, which is also known as a beam naginata, at the top.
- Beam Naginata
- A close combat beam weapon that is handheld when in use. It can emit beam blades from both ends and can be spun at a high speed to act as a makeshift shield.
- Large Sword
- A pair of large physical swords are stored on the back-mounted binders and handheld when in use. These swords are similar in design to the "Gerbera Straight" katana and presumably just as sharp.
- Beam Cannon
- A pair of beam cannons are mounted in the narrow end of the backpack binders. The beam cannons provide the suit with additional ranged weaponry and presumably can flip forward when in use.
- Beam Barrier
- The Mars Jacket can protect itself using a pair of beam barriers, which are actually just beam shields. The beam barrier is generated from a detachable emitter that is mounted on the back of each forearm.
After Deago returns the stolen Gundam Astray Red Frame Mars Jacket to Lowe, the latter decides to create a MS for the former. Lowe transferred the "Mars Jacket" armor and some other parts of Red Frame Mars Jacket to an MWF-JG73 Civilian Astray JG Custom creating the MBF-JG73MJ Mars jacket for Deago's use
- With the "Mars Jacket" armor equipped, the suit resembles Zeon's MS-14 Gelgoog series of mobile suits from the Universal Century timeline. The color scheme is similar to Mars Zeon pilot Charles Rochester's custom RF Gelgoog.